Crossing guards

Guest Tax payer

Guest Please Stop Posting

Please stop Posting Stuff about Crossing Guards Really more Important Stuff going On and Trump Really He is No longer President We Know Who You are At least They are Working unlike you living off the Goverment Where is ur Daughter to take care of her Kids You are soo Nosey Talking shit about everyone Just leave People alone That don't bother you STOP !!!

Guest Guest 65

You guards are so stupid all kids are not going back to school and you will not fail if you do not go back its called opt out  since when do you have kids in School

Guest Weirdo

Listen I Know Who You Are Ok If You Continue Talking about The Crossing Guards I can Show The Police Ok I Don't live off no Government I work Everyday Unlike You Ok Tell ur Daughter to take care of her kids Like a Parent And You always With Her Kids You have no room to Go around Bashing people that work Ok It seems like you Have A Problem with these Crossing Guards Be a Better person and Confront them Oh That's Right You use This site to Mock people Don't worry I won't be coming on this site nomore Not wasting my time !!

Guest Guest55

Those guards stink oh be real I will say what I want and when I want get a life no bunch of trouble makers

Move. Up on the wall of Shame oh trump come and get them to

Guest Guest55

I talk about the guards all I want scum just like trump😛😃😚😘😛🙃😛😛🙃🙃😃😚😘😛😛🙃🙃😐😐😃,,,my daughter is here it does not matter who takes of the kids hello my door is here your welcome to come hum

Guest Loser

First of All There is only 1 Crossing Guard Out There  Well The Cops Will be watching you Weirdo Why don't you and Your Daughter get a Job No why should you Living off the Goverment  And You Talk shit About People that do work And go to the Cops You been Bashing these Crossing Guards For Months Nobody bothers you What a Waste You are !! Bye Losers Who don't work My Tax Dollars are Supporting Your Ass Write What you want At least I support Myself Loser Good Bye !!!

Guest Weirdo

First of All There is only 1 Crossing Guard Out There  Well The Cops Will be watching you Weirdo Why don't you and Your Daughter get a Job No why should you Living off the Goverment  And You Talk shit About People that do work And go to the Cops You been Bashing these Crossing Guards For Months Nobody bothers you What a Waste You are !! Bye Losers Who don't work My Tax Dollars are Supporting Your Ass Write What you want At least I support Myself Loser Good Bye !!!