Why are Yellow School Buses parked in the KHS Plaza

Guest Angry Resident

Guest Angry Resident

The compounding of an already problem area for parking shows the disrespect for the people who live there and it is a major eyesore appearance wise. The Board of Education should respectfully find a more commercial area to store their buses and open more parking spots for the residents that live there. I don't think Board Members would like buses parked where they live. Its not right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The law is the law
On 1/27/2019 at 8:00 AM, Guest Angry Resident said:

The compounding of an already problem area for parking shows the disrespect for the people who live there and it is a major eyesore appearance wise. The Board of Education should respectfully find a more commercial area to store their buses and open more parking spots for the residents that live there. I don't think Board Members would like buses parked where they live. Its not right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To our Residents surrounding Kearny High School  School Buses are considered Commercial Vehicles and by ordinance shouldn't be parked on or in a residential area. This is a violation of the ordinance and tickets should be issued on a daily basis no overlooking just because its a school bus these buses should be in a commercial parking area. The Board knows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Law Breakers
On 2/2/2019 at 8:19 AM, Guest The law is the law said:

To our Residents surrounding Kearny High School  School Buses are considered Commercial Vehicles and by ordinance shouldn't be parked on or in a residential area. This is a violation of the ordinance and tickets should be issued on a daily basis no overlooking just because its a school bus these buses should be in a commercial parking area. The Board knows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking the law seems to be an ongoing practice with many working for this district????????????????????

Guest Lazy Bus Drivers
On 2/2/2019 at 8:19 AM, Guest The law is the law said:

This high school has no respect for the people who pay your salary Lazy bus drivers don't want to move to a place where they should be shame on them. 

Guest Law Breakers
On 1/27/2019 at 8:00 AM, Guest Angry Resident said:

To the hard working Taxpayers that live around Kearny High School this is what they think about your concerns with buses parked in a residential parking plaza. We'll park where we want so F-*

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest WHAT??????
12 hours ago, Guest Law Breakers said:

To the hard working Taxpayers that live around Kearny High School this is what they think about your concerns with buses parked in a residential parking plaza. We'll park where we want so F-*

It’s not a residential parking area.  It’s BOE property that residents use at night.  Teachers park there during the day.  If the school buses can’t park on school property, where should they park?

Guest Guess What Again????
On 2/12/2019 at 11:10 PM, Guest WHAT?????? said:

It’s not a residential parking area.  It’s BOE property that residents use at night.  Teachers park there during the day.  If the school buses can’t park on school property, where should they park?

Nice answer from someone who doesn't live in this area.Contracted Buses have a lot where they park their buses. The issue is, this is not what this parking lot was supposed to be used for and there are many other places these buses can park that will not cause an eyesore to the people in the area. Any other commercial vehicles that park in that lot would be subject to a summons. Also let me remind you that we pay taxes and belongs to the taxpayers which by the way pay your salary, it doesn't belong to the teacher's so don't think for one minute your doing us taxpayers a favor by letting us park there at night. We pay enough in taxes and I find it insulting that you would be selfish to think that this lot is only for teachers. Buses can be parked behind Scyhuler School where their is plenty of parking. 

21 hours ago, Guest Guess What Again???? said:

Nice answer from someone who doesn't live in this area.Contracted Buses have a lot where they park their buses. The issue is, this is not what this parking lot was supposed to be used for and there are many other places these buses can park that will not cause an eyesore to the people in the area. Any other commercial vehicles that park in that lot would be subject to a summons. Also let me remind you that we pay taxes and belongs to the taxpayers which by the way pay your salary, it doesn't belong to the teacher's so don't think for one minute your doing us taxpayers a favor by letting us park there at night. We pay enough in taxes and I find it insulting that you would be selfish to think that this lot is only for teachers. Buses can be parked behind Scyhuler School where their is plenty of parking. 

Well said! 

Guest Oh no!!!!
On 2/15/2019 at 6:50 AM, Guest Alex said:

Well said! 

It is literally school property that they allow residents to park in.  I live in the area and have no problem with them there. I see the custodians our there every day cleaning up after the people who dump garbage in the lot every night. Maybe the BOE will just close the lot to residents if you have a problem with it. 

Guest Oh Yes!!!!!!!!
10 hours ago, Guest Oh no!!!! said:

It is literally school property that they allow residents to park in.  I live in the area and have no problem with them there. I see the custodians our there every day cleaning up after the people who dump garbage in the lot every night. Maybe the BOE will just close the lot to residents if you have a problem with it. 

You must have a driveway what a stupid solution we should put you in charge as parking supervisor. Go head then you will really see what happens  Buses don't belong in that lot period. 

16 hours ago, Guest Oh no!!!! said:

look at Davis ave by the high school field is a mess. There is always garbage on the sidewalk. Talk about custodians..lol 

Guest guest me

Parking is so bad everywhere in Kearny you'd think the BOE would have a little compassion for their neighbors.  I guess they all live in houses with big drive ways and dont get it.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Angry Parent
On 2/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, Guest guest me said:

Parking is so bad everywhere in Kearny you'd think the BOE would have a little compassion for their neighbors.  I guess they all live in houses with big drive ways and dont get it.  

Tried getting a parking spot last night so I could see the school play only to see 7 School Buses in the lot when those spots could have been used for parents who where here to watch the play. Ended up parking on Chestnut Street by the Library. Bad Board Policy having buses in that lot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guesty guest
On 3/17/2019 at 8:08 AM, Guest Angry Parent said:

Tried getting a parking spot last night so I could see the school play only to see 7 School Buses in the lot when those spots could have been used for parents who where here to watch the play. Ended up parking on Chestnut Street by the Library. Bad Board Policy having buses in that lot.

You wouldnt have found a spot in there if the people in this forum had their way though.  

• 3 months later...
Guest Guesty guest
On 2/5/2019 at 8:15 PM, Guest Lazy Bus Drivers said:

This high school has no respect for the people who pay your salary Lazy bus drivers don't want to move to a place where they should be shame on them. 

It's funny when someone who is to lazy to look for parking is calling someone else lazy for doing their job. Find a new town you bozo