Red Bull’s Traffic

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The multi billion dollar corporation gives nothing back. Maybe they could buck up and pay for a ramp or two that will help with the traffic. The longer path station is not the answer.

Guest Guest

Who is training these people directing traffic during the games you have a group of morons standing on corners basically where are the  cops .the blind leading the blind. Meanwhile the taxpayers are the ones  inconvenience . We are left unprotected for a group of shitheads kicking a ball around. 

Guest Agree

I agree a call for protection . Otherwise expect to lose the election to the second ward guy. I don’t need my taxes higher with lack of service . These time around  you will be held to accountability. The selling point is no tax increase . Better service for the money. Your salaries are alarming in one f**king square mile. You’ve hired the retired parasites to do the same shit they did before. You really don’t have a shot at this pace. Force retirement of those old farts lingering and make it  permanent .