PVSC

Guest Guest for the people

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Valley Person

I guess with Gov Murphy in charge all the Christie clowns are getting out before they are thrown out. He will put in his people and nothing will change business as usual.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FOREST A$$HOLE
On 3/9/2018 at 11:53 PM, Guest Valley Person said:

I guess with Gov Murphy in charge all the Christie clowns are getting out before they are thrown out. He will put in his people and nothing will change business as usual.

With respect for people and their families that's what this Governor Murphy will bring to this Agency not like the other A$$HOLE CHRISTIE who had no respect for anyone. Time to finally clean this place up of all the O'TOOLE, FOREST, CHRISTIE GARBAGE and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 3/19/2018 at 8:45 PM, Guest FOREST A$$HOLE said:

With respect for people and their families that's what this Governor Murphy will bring to this Agency not like the other A$$HOLE CHRISTIE who had no respect for anyone. Time to finally clean this place up of all the O'TOOLE, FOREST, CHRISTIE GARBAGE and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Post was blank. But we decided to post it. Just because.

• 6 months later...
Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 3/19/2018 at 8:45 PM, Guest FOREST A$$HOLE said:

Changes are coming and believe me everyone in the FOREST/ CHRISTIE CAMP should start cleaning out there lockers GOVERNOR MURPHY is coming down. It won't be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't have to clean out their lockers. They have people that do that for them. It's one of the many perks and privileges bestowed upon them by the Honorable Governor Chris Christie. The current employees have jobs for life.

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 10/15/2018 at 12:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

They don't have to clean out their lockers. They have people that do that for them. It's one of the many perks and privileges bestowed upon them by the Honorable Governor Chris Christie. The current employees have jobs for life.

It will be a pleasure to clean out the lockers of all the CHRISTIE/FOREST SCUMBAGS  and I hope I will be the one who does it. See you soon start gathering your belongings A$$HOLES TICK TICK TICK TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't you get a job? You must be a bigger loser than I thought. You have had to known someone to get the job at PVSC so why not kiss the same ass and get on the Harrison or Kearny Fire Department? The FD charity job, like most town jobs, do not require brains or any skill at all. You are clearly low energy and low I.Q.

• 1 month later...
Guest Whatevvvvvv
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why can't you get a job? You must be a bigger loser than I thought. You have had to known someone to get the job at PVSC so why not kiss the same ass and get on the Harrison or Kearny Fire Department? The FD charity job, like most town jobs, do not require brains or any skill at all. You are clearly low energy and low I.Q.

how did you get in? shouldn't you be on patrol while on company time?