FORREST FOR GOVERNOR 2021

Guest The People

Guest The People

NJ: PREPARE FOR THE DREAM GOVERNOR! The Honorable Wayne Forrest is a no nonsense man who gets things done! Wayne Forrest DRAINED THE SWAMP at the PVSC shit factory by humiliating and terminating 200+ total shit employees who were robbing the taxpayers. His stern efficiency affected these losers to the point where they still cannot function. A tough decision by a tough man! Governor Forrest will restore a hard work ethic into N.J. politicians and government employees or they will be FIRED like the PVSC shit factory LOSERS! The 200+ shit canned losers should try to raise $100 between themselves to donate to the Forrest campaign as a thank you for setting them straight. We love you Wayne!

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

Trenton State Prison will be holding an election for Governor of inmate rights and who know's FOREST could be on the ballot. With the sand dial running out and the investigation's that will start when GOVERNOR MURPHY takes office it won't be long before JUSTICE is served and maybe you might get elected by the prison population. So we hope that the JUDGESHIP will be gone and indictments are in the offerings and CHRISTIE will throw you under the bus and you will take a huge fall from grace and your family will cry for you when they cart you off to jail. That same feeling that you gave to innocent employees of PVSC and the families and children you hurt as result of your HEARTLESS and SPINELESS assault on small working people and the SELFISH reason you did it just to become a JUDGE. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your day of being accountable for your actions will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great dinner with Wayne & some friends last night. The tab was about $2000 but it's not a big deal for those of us making over $200,000 off the taxpayers. Great health benefits, multiple pensions, you get the picture. It must be a pathetic life for the destitute losers that got booted from the shit factory. We had a good laugh about the pathetic losers that begged like starving dogs for their jobs back like their lives meant something. Some tried putting their ex-PVSC no work jobs on resumes to work at McDonald's...bad move! Enjoy the welfare!! Hahaha!

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

Boy that must have been some dinner enjoying each others company and talking about what you did to innocent people and at some point somebody must have raised the question. "I hope we did everything right Wayne" I know when MURPHY becomes GOVERNOR he's gonna look at what we did to those people and I know I will have to get a Lawyer and drain my bank account oh my god I think I have to throw up this great dinner it was good till I started thinking what we did and they will look at how I was able to get my JUDGESHIP at the expense of innocent employees. That is the question that will be answered?? Was that the plan from the beginning??? Your mind will be spinning as soon when BOSS HOG IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!  HA!! HA!!! HA!! 

It's so sad that a douche like you & Hammer the J/O don't realize that Murphy and Wayne go way back. They are in a different atmosphere than an unemployed loser like you can understand. Wayne's will achieve greater success and a lot more $$$ if Murphy wins the election. Of course, that means my life's gonna get a whole lot easier and profitable! It's so great that a person like myself does 100X better on his worst day than you do on your best day. You are a pathetic and angry joke of a man. No money, no benefits and nothing to show for your meager existence.  Go do mommy's laundry and stay off the forum! HAHAHAHAHA!

L O S E R!!!!!!!

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

Time will tell and time is running out for you WAYNE and the story will be told as to what you did to 200 innocent people in exchange for your JUDGESHIP. And how you enjoyed ruining people's lives in exchange for your GREEDY SELF CENTERED INTEREST. The investigations will begin and all your $CUMBAG BUDDIES will be in the hot seat to see your defend your HEARTLESS and SPINELESS acts on people who did nothing. HOPE TO SEE YOU IN COURT IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE THERE TO SEE IT WITH BELLS ON!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA