Christie Next to Be Indicted

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Harrisonian

Baroni acknowledged that, on Christie’s orders, he called the president of New Jersey State Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association, Bill Lavin, to deliver the message that “the governor says go [expletive] yourself.”

"Baroni also acknowledged that he “personally attacked” Senator Frank Lautenberg, chairman of a U.S. Senate transportation committee that was looking into a controversial series of steep Port Authority toll hikes.

At a 2012 hearing, Baroni held up Lautenberg’s Port Authority issued E-ZPass and recounted how many free trips Lautenberg had enjoyed at agency bridges and tunnels.

“His instructions were pretty clear,” Baroni said of Christie. “I did go down there aggressively.”

Asked why Baroni set up and cancelled a series of meetings in 2013 with Jersey City mayor Steven Fulop, who had refused to endorse the governor, Baroni said that he always asked permission from the Christie Administration before scheduling meetings with elected officials.

“The governor was boss,” Baroni said. “I was following my boss’s direction.” " -- from NorthJersey.com

Baroni is going to testify against the Governor once he's indicted.  Why hasn't the Governor been indicted yet? If Christie was the US Attorney he would have indicted "Governor Christie".  He indicted lesser crimes committed like using staff to do personal work.  Here is $300,000 employee of the Port Authority doing Governor Christie dirty work and then goes down to the Legislature and lies point blank to legislatures and they took it.

Christie will be fine. He's a great man of accomplishment. A loser like you who got kicked out of your PVSC sewer shit plant job will never recover. Treasure your SNAP card and section 8. Christie must have really drove a train up your a** for you to still be crying after all these years. 

Guest WILL BE UNEMPLOYED SOON
On 10/18/2016 at 9:18 PM, Guest PVSC said:

Christie will be fine. He's a great man of accomplishment. A loser like you who got kicked out of your PVSC sewer shit plant job will never recover. Treasure your SNAP card and section 8. Christie must have really drove a train up your a** for you to still be crying after all these years. 

He will be indicted that is a given and as for you its just a matter of time before you will have a snap card and will be considered SECTION 8 and will say please don't let me go i didn't do anything well these people didn't do anything ether so what goes around comes around and if you promote an A$$HOLE like CHRISTIE with a 21 percent approval rating then you will be the first to go!!!! HAVE FUN WORKING AT BURGER KING A$$HOLE!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Guest Guest Retiree
On 10/20/2016 at 7:54 PM, Guest WILL BE UNEMPLOYED SOON said:

He will be indicted that is a given and as for you its just a matter of time before you will have a snap card and will be considered SECTION 8 and will say please don't let me go i didn't do anything well these people didn't do anything ether so what goes around comes around and if you promote an A$$HOLE like CHRISTIE with a 21 percent approval rating then you will be the first to go!!!! HAVE FUN WORKING AT BURGER KING A$$HOLE!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Be sure to pay your taxes....Pension day is getting close.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer
On 10/18/2016 at 7:29 PM, Guest Harrisonian said:

Baroni acknowledged that, on Christie’s orders, he called the president of New Jersey State Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association, Bill Lavin, to deliver the message that “the governor says go [expletive] yourself.”

"Baroni also acknowledged that he “personally attacked” Senator Frank Lautenberg, chairman of a U.S. Senate transportation committee that was looking into a controversial series of steep Port Authority toll hikes.

At a 2012 hearing, Baroni held up Lautenberg’s Port Authority issued E-ZPass and recounted how many free trips Lautenberg had enjoyed at agency bridges and tunnels.

“His instructions were pretty clear,” Baroni said of Christie. “I did go down there aggressively.”

Asked why Baroni set up and cancelled a series of meetings in 2013 with Jersey City mayor Steven Fulop, who had refused to endorse the governor, Baroni said that he always asked permission from the Christie Administration before scheduling meetings with elected officials.

“The governor was boss,” Baroni said. “I was following my boss’s direction.” " -- from NorthJersey.com

Baroni is going to testify against the Governor once he's indicted.  Why hasn't the Governor been indicted yet? If Christie was the US Attorney he would have indicted "Governor Christie".  He indicted lesser crimes committed like using staff to do personal work.  Here is $300,000 employee of the Port Authority doing Governor Christie dirty work and then goes down to the Legislature and lies point blank to legislatures and they took it.

The time has come to turn the attention on the main culprit in this whole scandal CHRIS CHRISTIE an investigation will most certainly lead to an indictment and the WEINBERG - WISNEWSKI committee will most likely move to impeach this A$$HOLE and the people of New Jersey and the former employees at PVSC will finally get justice and this GOVERNOR will get everything that he deserves and your sleepless nights will continue and lets not forget WAYNE FOREST your next to answer for what you did to the people of PVSC. So your time has come and we are looking forward to seeing both of you in jail.

The Honorable Governor Christie is a role model for the people of NJ. I hope my son grows up to be just like him. Christie is smart, handsome and successful. He got rid of the useless politically connected garbage employees at the PVSC. To those who were tossed out on their ass: Quit whining and move on. It's not the Governor's fault that Walmart won't take you. Stick to your welfare and being the useless white trash that you are. HAHAHA

Guest Agency Observer
On 11/2/2016 at 3:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

The Honorable Governor Christie is a role model for the people of NJ. I hope my son grows up to be just like him. Christie is smart, handsome and successful. He got rid of the useless politically connected garbage employees at the PVSC. To those who were tossed out on their ass: Quit whining and move on. It's not the Governor's fault that Walmart won't take you. Stick to your welfare and being the useless white trash that you are. HAHAHA

BAD TIMES AHEAD FOR BAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  What goes around comes around and the tides have turned in favor of the people of New Jersey. So to the CHRISTIE A$$ KISSER you will be cleaning toilets very soon. As for me I know I'm doing better than you because if you support an A$$HOLE like this guy you must be up his A$$ so much that you have $HIT on your neck. And that's what I call BROWN TRASH LOL!!!!!!!!!!