Typical Corrupt Hillary

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The NY Post reported Corrupt Hillary gave a speech in April on the subject of economic equality. While giving the speech Corrupt Hillary was wearing an Armani jacket worth $12,495.  So I guess the message of  economic equality doesn't apply to everyone.

Guest Guest
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, Guest 2smart4u said:

The NY Post reported Corrupt Hillary gave a speech in April on the subject of economic equality. While giving the speech Corrupt Hillary was wearing an Armani jacket worth $12,495.  So I guess the message of  economic equality doesn't apply to everyone.

I'm just amazed at the level of deceit, corruption and lies surrounding the Clintons. Her indictment will bring out the details of her crimes.

After 8 years of Obama,  the last thing we need is a corrupt criminal.

Guest give me a break
On 6/7/2016 at 11:00 AM, Guest 2smart4u said:

Idiot,

Have you seen babblin' Donald's Florida home or followed the accounts of how he defrauded thousands of poor people with his phony "Trump University," which was never a university? Hillary isn't perfect but she's 1000 times better than fraudulent babblin' Donald.

Guest 2smart4u
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:23 AM, Guest give me a break said:

Idiot,

Have you seen babblin' Donald's Florida home or followed the accounts of how he defrauded thousands of poor people with his phony "Trump University," which was never a university? Hillary isn't perfect but she's 1000 times better than fraudulent babblin' Donald.

You're exactly what corrupt Hillary is counting on, uninformed zombies that can't think.