Christmas Tree ?

Guest Patriot

It's a federal holiday, so what? You can't do an end run around the Constitution by declaring one religion's holidays to be government holidays.

It's boring every year this gets brought up. So why do the whiners continue to do it?

As usual, no answer from the whiners.

Guest Just Judy

Kearny needs to encourage more African Americans, Hispanics and Muslims to live in town. Kearny lacks the beautiful multi-cultural mosaic that places like Newark and Jersey City possess. The immediate recognition of Kwanza, Tres Reyes and Ramadan should be showcased with displays and taxpayer funded festivals and parades down Kearny Avenue. It's almost 2016 and the lack of a warm welcome of these hard working dreamers leaves a lot to be desired.

A stand-up comic, you're not. Stick to what you know best, flipping burgers.

Guest Patriot

Finally, Christmas is over and we're all in agreement regardless of beliefs. It's a dead tree.

I went to NYC to see the "Christmas Tree" a few days ago. It was nice to see people of all races enjoying the sights. NYC obviously

recognizes the federal holiday of Christmas. I'm hoping that Kearny will someday catch up with reality.

I went to NYC to see the "Christmas Tree" a few days ago. It was nice to see people of all races enjoying the sights. NYC obviously

recognizes the federal holiday of Christmas. I'm hoping that Kearny will someday catch up with reality.

Run for office and you can change things. Otherwise, stay on the sidelines and B**ch on here like it makes a difference.

Here's the real reality dummy. Kearny's mayor and council consistently run unopposed. You are a disgruntled loser that can't even field opposition. In the Donald's words, the incumbents have a "very huge" following. Try to keep up.

Stupid,

The tree you're referring to is on private property. The owners have the right to display anything they like.

Guest 2smart4u

Stupid,

The tree you're referring to is on private property. The owners have the right to display anything they like.

You miss the point, Dummy. People of all races and religions were enjoying the Christmas Tree. No PC there. And since a Christmas tree is non-denomination, Kearny is not endorsing any particular religion. You lose again, Dummy.

You miss the point, Dummy. People of all races and religions were enjoying the Christmas Tree. No PC there. And since a Christmas tree is non-denomination, Kearny is not endorsing any particular religion. You lose again, Dummy.

Stupid,

Just because all the Christian denominations celebrate Christmas doesn't mean that it's not religious.

And you're not the Supreme Court, which says that you're wrong. What you are is . . .

You're an idiot.

Guest Patriot

Stupid,

Just because all the Christian denominations celebrate Christmas doesn't mean that it's not religious.

And you're not the Supreme Court, which says that you're wrong. What you are is . . .

You're an idiot.

Trump agrees with me, that's all that counts.

Guest Patriot

I bet Trump would deny that. You are an idiot.

President Trump is a clear thinking conservative Republican. He'll get rid of all this PC nonsense and put Christ back in Christmas.