Transgender Firefighters

Guest Seemore

The grapevine has it that there a a few transgender FIREFIGHTERS in both Kearny and Harrison. These men (??) should open up and let their pride shine through. A more feminine touch to professional firefighting bravery could be liberating for these heroes who battle the fires of hell every minute of his/her (or his/her combo) shift. If one braveheart bites the dust in an everyday blazing inferno then he/she would want that last call burial in the dress of his/her choice. It's time for a new transgender touch at the fire houses. Think pink! Maybe even a, "Call Me Cait," moment on local TV is in order? Step up in those high heels and be heard brave souls.

Guest Kearny Senior

I'm sure you don't realize it, Barney, but your obsessive jealousy of FF's is just dripping from your posts. I hope you have some positive things in your life, that you're not as miserable as you come across on KOTW.

Guest KPDRetired1

Oh Look, we have Both sides of the Same Coin...the Moron who hates Firefighters, and the Idiot who Hates Police......and it just PISSES them both off that the PD and FD in Kearny get along..... Y'all should both just go back to Harrison where the employees actually ARE at each others throats...

Oh Look, we have Both sides of the Same Coin...the Moron who hates Firefighters, and the Idiot who Hates Police......and it just PISSES them both off that the PD and FD in Kearny get along..... Y'all should both just go back to Harrison where the employees actually ARE at each others throats...

Am I missing something? What/who are you talking about? I hope you turned in your gun when you retired.

Guest KPDRetired

Am I missing something? What/who are you talking about? I hope you turned in your gun when you retired.

Obviously you are missing something, since we have the same idiot Constantly ranting about Firefighters, and the other Idiot (Going by the name Kearny/Harrison Senior) ranting about Cops @ threads on the first page of this forum, and about 5 on the Harrison Forum....Or, it could be just that you are an Idiot.....personally Im pretty certain that the last is the correct one.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously you are missing something, since we have the same idiot Constantly ranting about Firefighters, and the other Idiot (Going by the name Kearny/Harrison Senior) ranting about Cops @ threads on the first page of this forum, and about 5 on the Harrison Forum....Or, it could be just that you are an Idiot.....personally Im pretty certain that the last is the correct one.

You need to switch to decaf, and take a nap.

Guest KPDRetired1

You need to switch to decaf, and take a nap.

Ok Peaches, I'll type this slowly so you can understand it... unfortunately KOTW doesnt allow Crayon to make it REALLY Clear to you. First post..... Complaining about Firefighters, and disparaging them. Second Post.. "Barney" is a disparaging comment by THAT poster towards Police Officers. Again, BOTH Idiots have multiple Pots on this forum, and in Harrison's forum with the same nonsense. Is that CLEAR enough?? or do i need to draw a diagram as well???

Hmmm, I don't think the decafs working. Try smoking a little ****, that should take the edge off.

Maybe you should stop drinking the Bong Water...it;s making you stupid..well, Stupider