Inactive Firefighters

Guest Sigmund

Guest Sigmund

We only work 1% of the time and don't live in Kearny but we helped our Harrison brothers put out the 2nd Street Inferno. It was worse than the Edgewater fire and we were lucky to have lived through that flashover and backdraft. You only see us when we go out for lunch but we train everyday as Kearny is high on ISIS terrorist list as they know Firefighters are tougher than Navy Seals. We eat smoke for a snack and the fireball of death chases us 24 hours a day. Most Firefighters don't live to 25 years and we almost die once a week. Love us and feed our egos.

Guest Kearny Senior

We only work 1% of the time and don't live in Kearny but we helped our Harrison brothers put out the 2nd Street Inferno. It was worse than the Edgewater fire and we were lucky to have lived through that flashover and backdraft. You only see us when we go out for lunch but we train everyday as Kearny is high on ISIS terrorist list as they know Firefighters are tougher than Navy Seals. We eat smoke for a snack and the fireball of death chases us 24 hours a day. Most Firefighters don't live to 25 years and we almost die once a week. Love us and feed our egos.

Eat your heart out Barney.

Perhaps if the original poster held a job of his/her own he/she wouldn't have time to observe and imagine what other workers are or aren't doing.

I go to work 5 days a week, clean my house and do laundry on the weekends. Quite frankly, I have no idea if my neighbors ever leave their houses - I'm too busy doing what I have to do to be productive in society.