Hypocrisy, arrogance and self-entitlement

Guest Guest

Finally! After eight months, someone finally admits it. It doesn't make sense, and they know it. But we're going to believe anyway, because we want to. Makes us feel good.

Hey, I got one for ya. There's a big-old Mega Millions jackpot up for drawing Monday night. I'm going to take my life savings and play the lottery! I had a dream - a dream, I tell ya - that the lottery wizard is going to make the lottery come up with the numbers on one of my cards.

"Yeah, but if the lottery wizard is going to make you win, why spend all your life savings? Just buy one card, and that will do it."

"No! The wizard works in mysterious ways. I told you, it doesn't have to make sense."

(Do you get it now? We can't live like that!)

Correction: YOU can live like that. Don't worry about me, I'll figure out my life without your help or advice. :-)

Kearny Christian, before you criticize or reject things, the least you can do is read and study them first, especially when you are rejecting established science that is accepted and applied all over the world. Opinions are not all equally valid. Your ignorance is not as valid as scientific knowledge.

Kearny Christian, before you criticize or reject things, the least you can do is read and study them first, especially when you are rejecting established science that is accepted and applied all over the world. Opinions are not all equally valid. Your ignorance is not as valid as scientific knowledge.

Just exactly what "established science" is KC rejecting ?

Correction: YOU can live like that. Don't worry about me, I'll figure out my life without your help or advice. :-)

I have to worry about you. If you spend all your money trying to win the lottery, you'll be broke, and go on public assistance, and I will have to support you.

• 11 months later...