Blue Tide 25th

Guest Kearny Kard

Guest Blue balls

Give me a break. Their schedule is so much easier than kearnys Who won both games this year. That's what I thought !!!! Let Harrison play against kearnys schedule and they wouldn't even make the tournament. Your a joke

Guest Been there.

Harrison won last years HC Tournament, beating a team that Kearny lost to. There's no differences in the skill levels of groups 1 - 4.

As a soccer referee for over 20 years, I've seen outstanding players in all groups. Groups are defined by enrollment, not skill levels. Harrison would be competetive in any group.

Guest Green Balla

Give me a break. Their schedule is so much easier than kearnys Who won both games this year. That's what I thought !!!! Let Harrison play against kearnys schedule and they wouldn't even make the tournament. Your a joke

Do we sense some jealousy. Remember the days when kearny and harrison played each other? Kearny did not always win. Harrison has had a great team for many years! Congrats Coach Rusek and the Blue Tide!

Sounds like some millars got let out on the web!