Board Election proves one thing! Citizens don't know the issue

Guest School Watch

Guest School Watch

Its sad that this past election produced the same result of misinformation by the winners and will result in my opinion in the same old practices and abuses of power that have been displayed by past boards of educations. It is unbelievable what these members will do in getting what they want at the expense of the Taxpayers and the great length they would take in returning an individual that shouldn't have been hired in the first place just because his brother is a sitting board member. Also the poor planning in relationship to the Middle School, the mismanagement of our tax dollars at the Midland Avenue and the High School projects that will end up costing the Taxpayers of Kearny plenty in the next budget. Be prepared to be disappointed Citizens because the lack of information the public doesn't receive is the reason we continue to see people elected who have certain agenda's that in a market where there are limited opportunities for employment outside the public sector what better landing spot with a person in a position power would someone have to promote or hire a relative in the school system.This will be an interesting year for our schools and it remains to be seen if they can focus on children instead of spending money on things of no Educational Value and the next election should also be interesting when the Brother of the person who shouldn't have been hired in the first place is up for Re-Election. Believe me the public will be well informed with what the taxpayers had to pay in legal fees in returning someone that shouldn't have been hired in the first place. I say this once again if that was anyone else in the School System with no relative on the board this there would have been no question that employee would have been terminated. SEE YOU NEXT ELECTION

Guest Concerned Parent

Its sad that this past election produced the same result of misinformation by the winners and will result in my opinion in the same old practices and abuses of power that have been displayed by past boards of educations. It is unbelievable what these members will do in getting what they want at the expense of the Taxpayers and the great length they would take in returning an individual that shouldn't have been hired in the first place just because his brother is a sitting board member. Also the poor planning in relationship to the Middle School, the mismanagement of our tax dollars at the Midland Avenue and the High School projects that will end up costing the Taxpayers of Kearny plenty in the next budget. Be prepared to be disappointed Citizens because the lack of information the public doesn't receive is the reason we continue to see people elected who have certain agenda's that in a market where there are limited opportunities for employment outside the public sector what better landing spot with a person in a position power would someone have to promote or hire a relative in the school system.This will be an interesting year for our schools and it remains to be seen if they can focus on children instead of spending money on things of no Educational Value and the next election should also be interesting when the Brother of the person who shouldn't have been hired in the first place is up for Re-Election. Believe me the public will be well informed with what the taxpayers had to pay in legal fees in returning someone that shouldn't have been hired in the first place. I say this once again if that was anyone else in the School System with no relative on the board this there would have been no question that employee would have been terminated. SEE YOU NEXT ELECTION

Obviously, the citizens of Kearny are well aware of the facts. Your attempts to heist the truth have failed and the taxpayers have seen through the nonsense. The only poor planning in relationship to the Middle School, the mismanagement of our tax dollars at the Midland Avenue and the High School projects were caused by the people voted off the board in the last few elections. You should stop the bs and start listening a little. The taxpayers are not as dumb as you are implying and they ARE speaking.

Guest ROYAL FLUSH

I hope you run again ASSHOLE. The result will be the same.. O and buy the way, elm street got a lot uglier you sad example of a human being. Ha. Ha.

Just remember that if it wasn't for A$$HOLES like us there wouldn't be $hit like you!!!!!!!!