Kearny girls varsity soccer coach

Guest Guest

Talk to the Board President, Bernadette McSuper, she loves taking out coaches that don't give playing time to certain players, just ask 2 former quality girls coaches that still live in Town.

Bring one of them back!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok my last post was never posted! Let's try this again! I feel enough time has passed since the Kearny girls team yet again was eliminated in the early rounds of the state tournament that I can post in my opinion we need a new coach. I hope I don't offend any of the girls it's not my intention. Our girls were not outclassed by Montclair they were out coached! Our coach went into that game not to win but not to be embarrassed and in the process HE yes HE was embarrassed! Not one formation change limited personnel changes we all saw his game plan was falling way short but did he adjust did he adapt to the team that he was playing against? No he stayed the course! How did that work out? Not so good! I'm not crazy about the Montclair coach but at least he was coaching his girls from the sideline making formation and personnel changes to keep his team ahead! What did we hear from our coach? Nothing! And what kills me Scotch Plains is playing for a Group 4 State Championship a team if we had a different coach again in my opinion we would've beat! Now all you people who don't really follow this thing will say " hey he is the HCIAL girls soccer coach of the year " yea that's like being the tallest midget in the circus!!!! Our girls deserve better! How about a Kearny guy or girl? I know a few!

You will allow posts from people calling our BOE president a racist but you will no longer put up critical posts regarding the girls varsity soccer coach????? WTF?

Sure you'll post that one what about the other two?