Local Author

Guest Nobody Important

Guest Nobody Important

I just finished reading UNDER PRESSURE by Ray Lucas. The Book was easy to Read . Ray came across as very sincere and very Humble . I bought the Book to be Supportive of Local Guy and ended up really enjoying it. The Book will take some of you down Memory lane in Harrison HS Football . " The Pit " The Falivene Bros . and Ralph Borgess . ( Ray never mentioned Borgess yelling "You Sausage ")
Buy the Book and help out an Old Friend

I just finished reading UNDER PRESSURE by Ray Lucas. The Book was easy to Read . Ray came across as very sincere and very Humble . I bought the Book to be Supportive of Local Guy and ended up really enjoying it. The Book will take some of you down Memory lane in Harrison HS Football . " The Pit " The Falivene Bros . and Ralph Borgess . ( Ray never mentioned Borgess yelling "You Sausage ")

Buy the Book and help out an Old Friend

KOTW has added a link on our Discussion Board main page and on the forum pages for anyone interested in purchasing Ray Lucas' book that was just released this week. By purchasing the book through the link you support Ray Lucas (with sale of book) and KOTW (with an affiliate link).

KOTW