zerOcare ruled illegal.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The federal Appeals Court has ruled subsidies are illegal. zerOcare is going, going, almost gone. Poor, poor zero, his legacy is going up in smoke. I said last year that zerOcare would be gone in 2 years, I may have hit it right on the head. And of course, the loony zombies are wrong again.

Guest Guest

Apparently you missed the ruling from the Fourth Circuit, which ruled exactly the opposite. Fox didn't tell you that, did they. Don't worry. I'm sure President Giuliani will take care of it.

Guest Guest

A three-judge panel of the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals issued the decision 2-1. 2 Republicans and 1 Democrat constituted the three, and no, you don't have to guess which judges were the 2. This decision is going to be reviewed by the entire bench. The only way Republicans stood a chance is with hand-picked right wingers making the decision. Read it and weep, 2dim, the majority of judges on the court were appointed by Democrats, including senior Judge Jon O. Newman, who was appointed by the federal district court bench by President Nixon, then elevated to the Circuit Court by President Carter, in the days before Reagan started packing the courts with right wing extremists. This will be the outcome regardless of whether the review is done by all 22 judges on the Court, including the senior judges, or only by the 13 active judges: Democratic appointees and non-right-wingers are in the majority either way. So you're going to lose on this again, 2dim, and you might as well get used to it now.

Meanwhile, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the subsidies 3-0.

Whine all you want, the ACA is here to stay.

And Giuliani is never going to be President, or McCain or Romney either.

• 5 months later...
Guest CorruptCopsKill

Haha...you spend your life on this board hating on Obama. What a loser. I can probably name you right off the bat, cause there is only a handful of you assholes in Kearny. But you probably coached little league or taught in elementry school. Or you def roll with one of those jackasses