zerO hitting bottom.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Every day it gets worse for zerO. Even his dem base is wondering what the hell is going on with this clown. Listening to the various news reports, I'm hearing words like feckless, confused, weak, cowardly and disengaged. When the lamestream media starts using words like

that, the rats are abandoning the ship. I'm still waiting for the first Loony to admit I was right about this incompetent fool.

Guest Guest

I voted for President Obama, twice, and if faced with another election against McCain or Romney, I would vote for him again. Of course you hear criticisms - so what? Commercial media are in business to sell a product, and right now it's beat up on Obama time. But why? Has there been a near collapse of the economy on his watch? No. A foreign policy disaster? No.

And out of the other side of your mouths, you're criticizing him for being a dictator. The Supreme Court just upheld most of the environmental regulations. Some may be struck down but with a Congress that refuses to act - because Republicans block everything - the president should act, and that's what he's doing.

You're among the last people to be criticizing anyone else for not admitting the obvious. Address the big-ticket issues that are going to determine our future: climate change, energy, infrastructure, the global economy, income stratification, health care, etc.

Or you could spell out, in detail, how the country and the world would be different if we had elected McCain or Romney. Go ahead, big mouth, spell it all out in detail. Only you won't do that because you are a bully and a coward at the same time. You want everything your way but you don't want to be responsible for anything.

Guest Guest

Every day it gets worse for zerO. Even his dem base is wondering what the hell is going on with this clown. Listening to the various news reports, I'm hearing words like feckless, confused, weak, cowardly and disengaged. When the lamestream media starts using words like

that, the rats are abandoning the ship. I'm still waiting for the first Loony to admit I was right about this incompetent fool.

Alright, alright. I'll be the first to admit you were right. Now shut up.