Jump to content

What ! Another zerO lie ?


Guest 2smart4u
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest 2smart4u

Just a few days ago zerO stated absolutely there would be no troops sent into Iraq. Fast forward to today and zerO announces that 300 army "advisors" would be sent into Iraq. A Wall St. Journal poll taken today shows almost 60% of those polled think zerO is incapable of leading the country. I wonder when the other 40% are going to wake up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

Just a few days ago zerO stated absolutely there would be no troops sent into Iraq. Fast forward to today and zerO announces that 300 army "advisors" would be sent into Iraq. A Wall St. Journal poll taken today shows almost 60% of those polled think zerO is incapable of leading the country. I wonder when the other 40% are going to wake up.

So idiot,

Do you want us to send troops or not? Or is it just that whatever Obama does, it's wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2smart4u

So idiot,

Do you want us to send troops or not? Or is it just that whatever Obama does, it's wrong?

Focus, dummy, focus. The post is about the lies and flip-flopping of this incompetent socialist. The post is not what I want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

Focus, dummy, focus. The post is about the lies and flip-flopping of this incompetent socialist. The post is not what I want.

I am focused, idiot, on the things that matter to our country, and on the real decisions that a president has to make. You're only focused on calling the President names and saying that no matter what he does, it's wrong. You're distorting what Obama said. Like most Americans, I do not want our country buried deep in another war. I presume President Obama consulted with his military advisers before making this decision. If sending 300 advisers into Iraq will help calm things down, and keep us out of another war, I support it. Now address the real issue (if you do, it'll be the first time ever): do you want us to send troops or not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...