Kearny united

Guest On my way

Guest On my way

All the naysayers about the new majority on the KBOE should attend a meeting and not listen to the ousted members who couldn't get the job done Instead have an open mind and stay away from the police officers on the board who are being coaxed by senior curious George's

Guest Gee Wiz

No comments about the Observer article about "superintendent" Frank Ferraro? None? No one cares that someone without the proper credentials -reportedly- was given the top job by his boys? Not a big deal? Oh, maybe that's because Mr.Ferraro is claiming it's all political & he KNOWS that he has the teaching time required? That must be it. This is all a big misunderstanding, right? Suppose he'll be back in his office real soon, right? As soon as he straightens out this silly little misunderstanding. Right?

Guest Guest

I thought it was suspicious from the beginning. Substitute teaching does not count for any thing. Not tenure, seniority, pension or benefits. So why would it count for certification? I also thought it was foolish to hire some one with out of state experience when their was qualified in state applicants. Look, many of the people who would know enough to question the hire work here or have family who work here. People are afraid to ask questions about it after what they did to Mrs. Baumgartner and Mr. Hoff. These were very good people who were fired for nothing else but a political agenda! Hey, I did't like the super that hired them. He was a bully! You could't disagree or ask questions of him either. However, that doesn't mean you go after and fire administrators just because he hired them. The reasons the BOE gave foe letting them go were really fictitious. They continued to go after peoples jobs who questioned them or disagreed with them. That former board was blinded by hate and contempt! That is why they were voted out! I hope this board can not only make things right but boost morale in the system. Hire a super that you can trust but one that the community and staff can feel comfortable with! People should not be afraid to ask a question or disagree without threat of job retaliation. We teach tolerance to children its time the adults stepped up and became role models. If the current board hires another bully they should be voted out too! Maybe with all these anti bullying policies for children the BOE and super should lead by example. There are people who can have the qualifications and be great leaders without steam rolling everyone in their path! Please do the right thing?

Guest Little PP

The right thing to do is to call T*******R and not M***R. You might end up on a corner directing traffic. Looking like Billy Ray Cyrus. Ha Ha Ha

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

I guess it was the editing but i did not understand the previous post. Sorry! Can you say it in a different way? I am interested in all the info I can get.