Enjoy the bread

Guest TAX AND SPEND

Guest TAX AND SPEND

A certain large bakery in town employees mostly halfway house and ex cons to make their bread. I laugh as I see the idiots going in to grab their bread...... hmm I wonder why their have been a rash of stolen cars and other crimes in Harrison as these "individuals" work and are starting to move in our little town? So sad!!!!

Guest Laughing out Loud

My God get a grip! People have been moving out of town for years because of crime, It is happening all over the country in once seemingly safe little urban towns. Our little town has long been gone! I could write a discertation on all of the reasons!

Guest TAX AND SPEND

My God get a grip! People have been moving out of town for years because of crime, It is happening all over the country in once seemingly safe little urban towns. Our little town has long been gone! I could write a discertation on all of the reasons!

Well just thought you should know about the new employees... I agree the town and others are going down the proverbial sh$tter