One of zerO's better lies.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

On Nov. 2008, zerO said the following while making a speech. "I pledge to remake the VA into a world class organization dedicated to the care of our veterans, we owe them that much". Since that "pledge", up to 2,000 veterans have died waiting for treatment. I guess community organizers areused to making pledges they have no intention of keeping. And it appears lying comes easy to those with no moral compass.

Guest Guest

You F****NG scumbag.

On Nov. 2008, zerO said the following while making a speech. "I pledge to remake the VA into a world class organization dedicated to the care of our veterans, we owe them that much". Since that "pledge", up to 2,000 veterans have died waiting for treatment. I guess community organizers areused to making pledges they have no intention of keeping. And

It appears lying comes easy to those with no moral compass.

Democrats have run out of excuses for this serial liar that I'm ashamed to call the president. I never thought I'd see a president who found it so easy to lie to the american public.

Guest I am not a crook

You must be very young or very senile to not remember "read my lips, no new taxes " 3 days before the republican liar signed a new tax bill.

Guest Guest

Not accomplishing a goal doesn't make someone a liar. It doesn't even diminish his leadership skills, when his political opposition is responsible for blocking everything he tries to do. Right wingers just spin out their ugly fantasies, and will do anything to make them come true, even if it means damaging their own country and the people they claim to care about.

Guest Guest

You must be very young or very senile to not remember "read my lips, no new taxes " 3 days before the republican liar signed a new tax bill.

I got a better one. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Now that was a lie !!

Guest A Proud American

A couple of months ago, S.1982, The Comprehensive Veterans and Military Restoration Act was introduced in the Senate. This act would have improved access for mental health, would ensure that pensions and in-state college tuition would be protected and added 20 Community Based Out Patient clinics.

The bill was defeated, because 41 Republicans voted against it. So instead of calling the President a liar you should be calling Mitch and the boys and ask them why. And again, before you post something get your facts in order.

Guest Guest

I got a better one. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Now that was a lie !!

How about "the Iraqis will welcome us with flowers and open arms"

Guest Patriot

A couple of months ago, S.1982, The Comprehensive Veterans and Military Restoration Act was introduced in the Senate. This act would have improved access for mental health, would ensure that pensions and in-state college tuition would be protected and added 20 Community Based Out Patient clinics.

The bill was defeated, because 41 Republicans voted against it. So instead of calling the President a liar you should be calling Mitch and the boys and ask them why. And again, before you post something get your facts in order.

Your lies are almost as good as zerO's. Your facts are not quite factual. The bill contained millions of pork barrel spending that the leftists wouldn't remove after being warned by the Repubs it would sink the bill. It's the leftists priorities that defeated the bill. So typical of zerO's anti-military agenda.

Guest Guest

How about "the Iraqis will welcome us with flowers and open arms"

I always liked "2 million shovel-ready jobs" and "I'll have the most transparent administration ever".

Guest Guest

I always liked "2 million shovel-ready jobs" and "I'll have the most transparent administration ever".

Are people really that stupid? Obama proposed jobs programs. The House Republicans refused even to consider them.

Guest A Proud American

You must have heard it on the Republican Television Channel aka Fox News. There was no pork involved in the bill. Prior to the vote, Senator Sessions from Alabama added an amendment to further punish Iran. The actual bill had been supported by every Veteran's Group and over two million Veterans. You can google it and read it for yourself.