Fire Dept. Ambulance?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Somebody I know said their parents had to call the ambulance and it got to there house unusually quick. That's when I knew something was wrong because the Harrison Fire Department ambulance was never quick to a call. They said the charge they were going to get for the transport was over $1000.00. I thought that the Harrison Fire Department was running the ambulance service because if not why else do they exist? What happened? The person I talked to has a business in town and said he/she hasn't seen a Harrison Firefighter since the beginning of the year. Most Firefighters are related to families that lived in town for decades but have moved out. Were they told to not show up anymore and just stay at their shore homes and collect their salaries? It wouldn't be much of a difference but just curious.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Somebody I know said their parents had to call the ambulance and it got to there house unusually quick. That's when I knew something was wrong because the Harrison Fire Department ambulance was never quick to a call. They said the charge they were going to get for the transport was over $1000.00. I thought that the Harrison Fire Department was running the ambulance service because if not why else do they exist? What happened? The person I talked to has a business in town and said he/she hasn't seen a Harrison Firefighter since the beginning of the year. Most Firefighters are related to families that lived in town for decades but have moved out. Were they told to not show up anymore and just stay at their shore homes and collect their salaries? It wouldn't be much of a difference but just curious.

Barney, the HFD exists only to drive you crazy. I know you dream of being one of Harrison's bravest, but alas, it's not to be. You're too short to wear an airpak and you're too weak to pull a hoseline. But you're not to weak to be a keyboard commando so you keep on truckin' there cupcake.

Guest taxpayer

Is the Harrison Fire Dept essential to the operation of the town ? And can the Mayor and Council justify the constant tax increases, even when alternatives have been recommended by the State.

Guest Harrison taxpayer

Is the Harrison Fire Dept essential to the operation of the town ? And can the Mayor and Council justify the constant tax increases, even when alternatives have been recommended by the State.

Can your momma justify you being such an a-hole ?

Guest Guest

Yes Barney, the FD is essential, unlike you. You're more like disposable. LOL

Guest observer

What recommendations were made by the state ?

Guest observer

Guest Harrison's  Bravest

Fire-boy do you really believe what your saying , Harrison bravest . What a joke !

Yes Barney, we're Fire-Boys. And you wet your pants when you see us

Guest citizen

The state wants Town of Harrison to contract with Kearney Fire ; for fire protection . The Kearney Fire Dept which is three times bigger in manpower and equipment. The cost would be half of what it presently cost to have the Hfd . In addition the responsibility for health coverage and pension for the present fire dept personnel would no longer be a concern.

Guest Guest

The state wants Town of Harrison to contract with Kearney Fire ; for fire protection . The Kearney Fire Dept which is three times bigger in manpower and equipment. The cost would be half of what it presently cost to have the Hfd . In addition the responsibility for health coverage and pension for the present fire dept personnel would no longer be a concern.

Where do you live that you think the town of Kearny is spelled Kearney?

Guest taxpayer

Where do you live that you think the town of Kearny is spelled Kearney

It's unbelievable that the biggest concern here is the spelling and not the taxpayer savings .

Guest Guest

Where do you live that you think the town of Kearny is spelled Kearney?

Anyone with more than a 5th grade education would never make that mistake.

Guest Guest

Who gives a damn WHAT the "State Wants"??? the State isnt going to be Paying for KFD to hire more firefighters, or for the extra wear and tear on the apparatus to Cover Harrison, and Harrison CERTAINLY wont be paying enough to make up the difference. S**K it up and Fend for yourselves Harrison and Quit looking for the Taxpayers of Kearny to Bail your asses out.

Guest Guest

Yes Fire-boys, I wet my pants from laughing , about your identifying yourself as the bravest. Again what a JOKE !

Yes Fire-boys, I wet my pants from laughing , about your identifying yourself as the bravest. Again what a JOKE !

Yes Barney, your jealousy is obvious.