zerO finally exposed as liar.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Newly uncovered e-mails show that zerO orchestrated a cover up of the Benghazi terror attacks, directing Susan Rice to lie

about the organized terrorist attacks. zerO and others have continuously lied to the families of those killed and the American public, saying it was a spontaneous reaction to a video. I'm wondering how the loony zerO worshipers feel now about their hero

standing in front of a national audience and lying to them. Can anyone say impeachment ?

Guest Guest

Newly uncovered e-mails show that zerO orchestrated a cover up of the Benghazi terror attacks, directing Susan Rice to lie

about the organized terrorist attacks. zerO and others have continuously lied to the families of those killed and the American public, saying it was a spontaneous reaction to a video. I'm wondering how the loony zerO worshipers feel now about their hero

standing in front of a national audience and lying to them. Can anyone say impeachment ?

The first black president has turned out to be the most amoral and untrustworthy president. This man is such a disgrace, I'm ashamed to say I voted for him.

Guest 2Smart is 2Mean

Stop trying to make Benghazi happen. It's not going to happen.

Guest Guest

Can you say "another right wing fantasy from 2Stupid4Words"?

Can you say "fact check"?

Can you say "President Giuliani"?

Can you say "President McCain"?

Can you say "President Romney"?

Can you say "racist"?

Can you say "bigot"?

Can you say "ignorant"?

Can you say "idiot"?

Guest Guest

The first black president has turned out to be the most amoral and untrustworthy president. This man is such a disgrace, I'm ashamed to say I voted for him.

You didn't.