Christians are in a quandary. No question mark is needed because it&#3

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Kearny Christian doesn't know what a quandary is. But I do. It's a state of perplexity or uncertainty about what to do in a difficult situation.

Kearny Christian insists on believing in a fairy tale. But he can't answer any of the questions that have been asked here, which show very clearly that his religion is a fairy tale. Yet he clings to his religion, insisting that it's true, even though he knows deep down that it isn't true. If he thought it was really true, he would have no trouble answering those questions. But he can't. His religion makes no sense, he knows it makes no sense, yet he refuses to change his opinion.

That's a quandary.

Guest STFU Already

Thanks for being the Asshole Atheist that everyone Assumes we ALL are. What Kearny Christian believes or doesnt believe means absolutely NOTHING to me..what I Believe or Dont believe means Squat to Him..but it's Douchbags like YOU that Brand the rest of us...just like Douchebags like YOU Use Westboro, and the 6000 year-types to brand All Christians. Pleas doe me a favor and Choke yourself before you Breed more assholes.

Guest Guest

I'll shut up when the Christians stop forcing their religion on us. Meanwhile, if you don't like my topics, don't open them. Their content is obvious from their titles. And if you do open them, and bother to read them and think about them, you'll notice that they all have real content in them. You're the asshole.

Guest Guest

"STFU":

If you don't agree with something, specify what you don't agree with and explain why. Your "comments" add nothing. For all we know, you're "Kearny Christian" or "2smart4u" trying to make it look like the atheists are wrong because you're frustrated that you don't have an intelligent response. Doesn't matter who you are, though. What matters is what you say.

The only thing of substance you said is that what other people believe doesn't matter. You're dead wrong. Culture matters a great deal. Public opinion determines how religious issues are addressed in society, and in public policy.

From what I can tell, atheists are starting to push back. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Guest STFU already

"STFU":

If you don't agree with something, specify what you don't agree with and explain why. Your "comments" add nothing. For all we know, you're "Kearny Christian" or "2smart4u" trying to make it look like the atheists are wrong because you're frustrated that you don't have an intelligent response. Doesn't matter who you are, though. What matters is what you say.

The only thing of substance you said is that what other people believe doesn't matter. You're dead wrong. Culture matters a great deal. Public opinion determines how religious issues are addressed in society, and in public policy.

From what I can tell, atheists are starting to push back. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Gee another f***tard accusing someone of being someone else...even though HE doesnt bother to choose his own forum name..... Douchebag

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Gee another f***tard accusing someone of being someone else...even though HE doesnt bother to choose his own forum name..... Douchebag

Not the point. You're not saying anything, or adding a single thing to any discussion. All you do is call names.