why 2Stupid4Words thinks he's 2smart4u

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Because no one has ever gotten him to change his mind. He thinks this is a sign of a high intelligence.

One of the worst problems with mental illness is that the mentally ill person cannot see outside it.

Guest 2smart4u

Because no one has ever gotten him to change his mind. He thinks this is a sign of a high intelligence.

One of the worst problems with mental illness is that the mentally ill person cannot see outside it.

Now we have psychiatrists on KOTW, I'm impressed.

Guest Guest

Now we have psychiatrists on KOTW, I'm impressed.

The word you seem to have intended that begins with "i" is "idiot." Glad to see you can nest, though. How much did you pay for the lessons? Now if you can only learn how to do it just once.

Guest A Proud American

You will never be able to change his mind because he is an authoritarian and they are never wrong. The only facts that count are his. Anyone who disagrees with him and his alter ego Patriot are subjected to insults. He is fixated on his hatred of the President and can't help himself. To prove my point let's see how he responds to this posting.