Unfair comparison.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The NY Post today had an article comparing zerO to President Carter. The story referred to zerO as Jimmy Obama. If I were

Jimmy Carter I'd be offended being compared to the worst president in history.

Guest Dorothy

8 years of President Obama won't be as much fun with you as 8 years with President Hillary Clinton.

Obama poll numbers are rising (you ignore that). Deficit was down 50% for 2013 and you ignore that. ACA Health insurance enrollments are picking up steam and you ignore that. We are out of Iraq and almost out of Afghanistan but you ignore that. The US is self-sufficient in natural gas and in a few years will be self-sufficient in oil but you ignore that.

You remind me of the witch in Oz, towards the end, when she yells, ".... I'm shrinking, I'm shrinking."

Guest Patriot

The NY Post today had an article comparing zerO to President Carter. The story referred to zerO as Jimmy Obama. If I were

Jimmy Carter I'd be offended being compared to the worst president in history.

He shouldn't be too offended. He was the worst president, now he's moved up one spot since zerO took over the worst spot.