Baumgartner

Guest Guest

Yeah. The Five Stooges refused to hire her. Instead, they wasted - how long? - about a year before finally putting in someone who wasn't suited for the position, at the last minute, just before their terms were up. They're disgusting, which is why we voted them out.

Guest Just nobody

All my son's friends and the parents liked Mr.F he was approachable and PUT THE KIDS FIRST. Several times I said Good morning to Ms. B only to be ignored and looked at like I had three heads. I absolutely am not involved in school politics but think a great injustice has been done to Mr. F. The kids said she was bvery condesending also. (just saying)

Guest Guest

You

All my son's friends and the parents liked Mr.F he was approachable and PUT THE KIDS FIRST. Several times I said Good morning to Ms. B only to be ignored and looked at like I had three heads. I absolutely am not involved in school politics but think a great injustice has been done to Mr. F. The kids said she was bvery condesending also. (just saying)

You have your administrators mixed up. Mrs. Baumgartner was the principal of KHS; Mr. Ferraro is/was the superintendent of schools.

• 2 months later...
Guest Kearny's loss

Politics and nothing more! What a shame too. I first knew Mrs. Baumgartner as a teacher my freshman year in high school. She was one of the best teachers in KHS! She taught all levels of students and had respect for all of them. She was a great principal. Some people just didn't like that she was no nonsense and a woman. I am saddened because she will not be there when my grandchildren go to KHS. In addition she was let go because she was the choice of the previous super when a new board took control. The same BOE that are now questioning the removal of the superintendent by the current board. So self righteous. Two sets of rules in this town. One for the self proclaimed high and mighty and one for everyone else. It has been like that for years! Oh well Kearnys loss Harrisons gain!