New Pew research poll.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The latest Pew poll shows more than half of all americans (54%) believe zerO is not respected around the world. Is that any

surprize since zerO bows down to every 2-bit dictator he meets. So much for his mea culpa speeches he gave in Europe apologizing for America.

The latest Pew poll shows more than half of all americans (54%) believe zerO is not respected around the world. Is that any

surprize since zerO bows down to every 2-bit dictator he meets. So much for his mea culpa speeches he gave in Europe apologizing for America.

Every day I miss Bush and Reagan more and more.

Forget 4 dead in Benghazi, Ronnie Reagan sent US servicemen into an unprotected barracks in Beirut, Lebanon. The result was the highest single day loss of life for the US Marines since since Iwo Jima (220 dead Marines). Two days later he invaded Grenada to distract the country from his screwup. I will never miss that buffoon.

Semper Fi

Guest Patriot

Forget 4 dead in Benghazi, Ronnie Reagan sent US servicemen into an unprotected barracks in Beirut, Lebanon. The result was the highest single day loss of life for the US Marines since since Iwo Jima (220 dead Marines). Two days later he invaded Grenada to distract the country from his screwup. I will never miss that buffoon.

Semper Fi

Yes, 220 marines was a terrible loss. But Reagan was hardly responsible. There was no intelligence from the CIA or the military at the time that indicated the barracks were in any danger. Unlike Bubba Clinton who knowingly restricted the CIA and FBI from sharing intel with each other. Bin Laden had years to plan 9/11 while Bubba was busy chasing interns for BJ's. Bubba has the blood of 3,200 on his hands. Bush's 6 months in office was hardly enough to undo 8 years of Bubba's inattention.

Semper Fi

Yes, 220 marines was a terrible loss. But Reagan was hardly responsible. There was no intelligence from the CIA or the military at the time that indicated the barracks were in any danger. Unlike Bubba Clinton who knowingly restricted the CIA and FBI from sharing intel with each other. Bin Laden had years to plan 9/11 while Bubba was busy chasing interns for BJ's. Bubba has the blood of 3,200 on his hands. Bush's 6 months in office was hardly enough to undo 8 years of Bubba's inattention.

Of course you would post tripe like this. Ronnie raygun was responsible. End. Of. Story Semper Fi.

"Bush's 6 months in office was hardly enough to undo 8 years of Bubba's inattention."

Yeah, right. You think 6 months isn't enough time for our intelligence operations to head off a terrorist attack. Never mind that Bush was in 8 months when 9/11 happened. There wouldn't be a building left standing anywhere in the United States if that was true.

Maybe you should go into boxing. :D

Semper Fi

Nice deflection. Reagan's fault through and through, he armed the Iraqis against the Iranians. The Iranians did and do control Beirut and retaliated against the Marines deployed by Reagan to an indefensible barracks.

Guest 2smart4u

Nice deflection. Reagan's fault through and through, he armed the Iraqis against the Iranians. The Iranians did and do control Beirut and retaliated against the Marines deployed by Reagan to an indefensible barracks.

Of course you think it's Reagan's fault, what else would a Kool-Aid swigging loony think. And I bet you also think Bubba is innocent of any 9/11 responsibility and zerO didn't lie about Benghazi.