Tanski for Mayor

Guest Guest

Harrison should choose beloved son Bill Tanski for Mayor based upon the late Mayor McDonough stating that felon Bill has a "heart of gold." Tanski is very familiar to the boulevard south as that's where the $200,000.00 in quarters he stole from the residents over the years originated. He also has a unique perspective of the criminal element due to his time spent in fake prison with other criminal lowlife parasites. He can make Garbage King ******** *** ******again at $1 million a year and make the young fat **** ****** Officer the new Police Chief to exhibit ethnic diversity. The convict, the minority, and the greediest man alive will be the perfect trio.If that idea falls through then make Doran the Mayor, Fire Chief, and Police Chief which would give Harrison the proud home of the guy who has the most jobs in NJ. I think it would be around 10 jobs, pensions, and health plans. Taxes will need to rise at least 15% a year for the next three years to cover the upcoming incompetence as developers will be able to talk any of these great men into 100 years tax abatement if they give them free Red Bulls tickets for one season under the table. I seriously do not see one person on the council as Mayor. It's just a matter of which simpleton will cause the least damage.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Fife as interim Mayor is just that. He is the gofer boy for Doran whose contract will be up in 1 year and then he will run for Mayor.

Then Harrison will be like Asbury Park, attracting the happy people which won't be a bad thing because most of them are educated and have good jobs. Then there will be a rainbow parade in Harrison every year.

Guest Harrisonian

Fife as interim Mayor is just that. He is the gofer boy for Doran whose contract will be up in 1 year and then he will run for Mayor.

Then Harrison will be like Asbury Park, attracting the happy people which won't be a bad thing because most of them are educated and have good jobs. Then there will be a rainbow parade in Harrison every year.

Why would he give up $250,000+ per year for a nothing salary.

Let's give the guy a chance. He knows a lot about both the school system and the redevelopment plan both which are essential to the future success of Harrison. People would have been complaining no matter who got the job. And don't slam "rainbow parades". All people should be welcome in our town as long as they are positive, contributing members of society. One of the greatest things about Harrison is the diversity of it's residents.

He will give up his salary of 250K because if he doesn't, he will go down to 150K because of the size of the school district. He will take his pension which will be in the 6 figures and then run for Mayor.

Guest Mr. Wonderful

He will give up his salary of 250K because if he doesn't, he will go down to 150K because of the size of the school district. He will take his pension which will be in the 6 figures and then run for Mayor.

Guest 4th warder

Very interesting point on Doran. That explains why he rushed getting Fife in before anyone got an opportunity to recover from Mayor McDonough's loss.

McDonough loyalists are concerned that once Doran gets complete control their positions are in jeopardy.

I heard that a couple of the Council members are contemplating a run for Mayor in June because they are upset with what they term a power grab. There also some big names floating around as other possible candidates. I am not sure whether KOTW would allow posting of those names. But R&& ***** is one potential candidate. L**** ******, J**** *******, A****** ******. Even the M********* have come up as possible candidates.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Very interesting point on Doran. That explains why he rushed getting Fife in before anyone got an opportunity to recover from Mayor McDonough's loss.

McDonough loyalists are concerned that once Doran gets complete control their positions are in jeopardy.

I heard that a couple of the Council members are contemplating a run for Mayor in June because they are upset with what they term a power grab. There also some big names floating around as other possible candidates. I am not sure whether KOTW would allow posting of those names. But R&& ***** is one potential candidate. L**** ******, J**** *******, A****** ******. Even the M********* have come up as possible candidates.

KOTW, not sure why you edited the names in this posting. I know you try to avoid any possibility of libel or personal insensitivity. I generally trust your discretionary prerogative. Please explain. Thanks.

Guest bababooy

Ding Ding Ding we have a winnner!!!

Guest Longtime resident

KOTW, not sure why you edited the names in this posting. I know you try to avoid any possibility of libel or personal insensitivity. I generally trust your discretionary prerogative. Please explain. Thanks.

For us in the know we can figure out just by the first letter of the names who is going to run. L for ? J for ? and A for ? and M for ? Here is another clue 3rd, 1st, 2nd and 2nd the last being a last name.