State Appointed BOE in Kearny

Guest Sincere Senior

Guest Sincere Senior

As a senior taxpayer in town for over 50 years i have had enough of the non-productive, very questionable actions of the bored of education. i am sick and tired of constantly reading and hearing about the infighting, waste of tax dollars, inappropriate employee actions, unqualified/unauthorized employees working here and unmoral behaivor of these trustees. (not so trustee) I never read about good things going on, students doing great things, test scores on the rise, exceptional teachers, fiscal responsibility, etc.

Politics and peoples own personal agendas are constantly first and foremost. Its been going on way too long with no change in sight. It is time the state of NJ take control of this school district as they have done elsewhere and give it back to those that it belongs to, the students and taxpayers.

3 things should be their concern, 1- delivering a quality educational system, 2- ensuring fiscal accountability, 3- assuring every parent that each and every employee has submitted to a background check and has been approved to be around children. This has been paramount in the news media more so than ever. There has been too many bad things happening in our nations schools lately and parents must know that when their kids are sent off to school they are being sent to the safest environment that can be provided.

thank you

As a senior taxpayer in town for over 50 years i have had enough of the non-productive, very questionable actions of the bored of education. i am sick and tired of constantly reading and hearing about the infighting, waste of tax dollars, inappropriate employee actions, unqualified/unauthorized employees working here and unmoral behaivor of these trustees. (not so trustee) I never read about good things going on, students doing great things, test scores on the rise, exceptional teachers, fiscal responsibility, etc.

Politics and peoples own personal agendas are constantly first and foremost. Its been going on way too long with no change in sight. It is time the state of NJ take control of this school district as they have done elsewhere and give it back to those that it belongs to, the students and taxpayers.

3 things should be their concern, 1- delivering a quality educational system, 2- ensuring fiscal accountability, 3- assuring every parent that each and every employee has submitted to a background check and has been approved to be around children. This has been paramount in the news media more so than ever. There has been too many bad things happening in our nations schools lately and parents must know that when their kids are sent off to school they are being sent to the safest environment that can be provided.

thank you

So form an organization, get competent and qualified people involved and run your own slate. It's not that hard to do if the community is behind it. But don't give us the Five Stooges again, in the name of "reform" because it isn't.