Who created God?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Still no answer to the question: Who created God?

The important point is how you think about the question. Why do the so-called Christians here absolutely refuse to acknowledge this question, or even acknowledge that it was asked? It's because they have nothing, and they know it.

Guest Guest

The so-called Christians like "Kearny Christian" don't want to talk about this either. If they're so proud of their religion, why don't they only want to talk about it on their terms?

And if their religion is such a wonderful guide to the truth, then why can't they answer a simple question, which their own reasoning dictates should be answered?

Guest Guest

You don't expect anything more from your empty lives? You sound seriously depressed. My advice to you is visit a church this Sunday and you'll begin to feel better. Hang in there.

I'll go to church Sunday if you'll pay my admission fee. With the German cardinal's multimillion $ mansion, the Bishop of Atlanta's $ 2 million mansion the Archbishop of Newark's 5000 square foot addition to his retirement home for one, I know, it's what God wants them have, or Joel Osteen's millions, Jim and Tammy Baker, Brother Swaggart, ad nauseum- but they're all good Christians like you. now get to church and give generously to "God"

Guest Guest

I'll go to church Sunday if you'll pay my admission fee. With the German cardinal's multimillion $ mansion, the Bishop of Atlanta's $ 2 million mansion the Archbishop of Newark's 5000 square foot addition to his retirement home for one, I know, it's what God wants them have, or Joel Osteen's millions, Jim and Tammy Baker, Brother Swaggart, ad nauseum- but they're all good Christians like you. now get to church and give generously to "God"

Just remember any money you pay will have "In God We Trust" stamped on it. Does your hand burn when you touch the word "God" ?

Guest Guest

Just remember any money you pay will have "In God We Trust" stamped on it. Does your hand burn when you touch the word "God" ?

Of course not. We're not the ones who believe in superstitious nonsense. The point is, why do you have to force your religious beliefs on everyone?

Guest Guest

No more than it burns these "good Christians' hands when they steal it from you sheep.

Guest Guest

As if it wasn't obvious enough that you have nothing intelligent to say, now you stoop to taunting people who disagree with you. The person you're responding to wasn't much better but at least he/she made a point about hypocrisy.

How about addressing some of the excellent questions you've been asked. You wanted to talk about your religion. So let's do it.

Guest Guest

Why do the so-called "Christian" hypocrites cut and run from the discussion the instant their fairy tale is challenged? They want to force their religion on everyone. They stamped it onto our money and forced it on our kids, even in the public schools. But the minute someone tells the truth about their morally and intellectually bankrupt theology, they run away.

If their religion is so weak is that, why do even they continue to follow it - or claim to? They know they're wrong. If they thought they were right, they would have answers to these problems. But they don't, because there are no good answers to the fatal flaws in their fairy tale.

Go ahead, "Kearny Christian" and fellow God-babblers. Just try being honest. You might be amazed at the difference it makes.

Guest Guest

Kearny Christian and fellow God-babblers still refuse to address the main questions. If they like religion so much, why to they only want to discuss it when it suits them?

Who created God?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The question is as valid as "Who created science?" except for one thing. Science is real. You have to assume there is a god to ask this question. But once you make that assumption, the same question applies to this as to anything else.

Or, in the alternative, you have to throw out the assumptions that led you to ask the question about science in the first place. The assumption is that if something exists, then somebody had to have created it. But then, who created the somebody?

Either way, there's nothing in this to support a belief in a god or gods.

Why don't the God-babblers want to discuss religion any more?