Flip-flopping liar

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I listened to zerO trying to explain / pass the buck / double talk his way out of all the lies he spewed over zerOcare. He stuck to the excuse that he didn't know anything, it isn't his fault, other people caused it, yada yada yada. 3 more years with this incompetent fool.

I listened to zerO trying to explain / pass the buck / double talk his way out of all the lies he spewed over zerOcare. He stuck to the excuse that he didn't know anything, it isn't his fault, other people caused it, yada yada yada. 3 more years with this incompetent fool.

Not even close. President Obama said everyone would be able to keep their coverage. He should have said that everyone would be able to keep their coverage if it pays the bills and meets the law. Right wing extremists like you who never game him a chance in the first place are jumping all over him. so he's getting the law changed to conform to what he said. It's called correcting a mistake and keeping his word. This isn't an improvement, though. It grandfathers in bad policies, as a result of which we're back to where we started, with some people for a while. Eventually, those grandfathered policies will go away, either by attrition or by a further change in the law. And then we'll be right back where we should be now.

You didn't listen to the president at all. You hate him. You can't hear him. All you know is your hatred and your right wing ideology. You don't care whether the law works, you only care about calling President Obama vile names. But you are the vile one. This isn't meant to convince you. You are a contemptible ideologue who isn't listening and wouldn't admit that it's wet outside during a hurricane. This is to explain away your lies and your distortions. It's not hard to do.

Anyway, as the president has said hundreds of times, it's not about him but about us. Get used to it. The Affordable Care Act is the law. It's going to remain the law. It's the same law that Romney got passed in Massachusetts, and it's working. And because - unlike you - President Obama is more interested in doing what works for the American people than in calling names or choosing teams, he took Romney's idea, promoted it and got it passed nationwide. He has made an historic accomplishment, which presidents had been trying to do for more than 100 years. He got it done but the minute it became associated with President Obama, the Republicans opposed it, even though it was a Republican idea from the right wing Heritage Foundation. The problem with the law is that it doesn't go far enough and still gives the insurance companies too big a role in our health care system. Most of us are far more interested in that than we are in your inane, childish and incessant rants.

Guest Concerned Citizen

I dont agree that this is fixed by a long shot. I am neither Republican nor Democrat, just a concerned citizen. From what i have read so far, the change in the law will allow for a 1 year extension of existing policies putting us right back in the position in 1 year. So 1 year from now these "bad policies" ,which have all been previously approved by the states carrying them, will be taken away from people again. There is no doubt the insurance industry is a shambles, mandating people to get into it is not the solution in my opinion. All insurance types are ridiculously out of control. Look at all these poor folks whose homes were damaged from Sandy still waiting on checks...you think the insurance companies would wait a year for payment to them on these policies?? Yeah, you make a choice to live by the water, but you pay for the insurance that is offered to you for sale..they should come through...Once they start arresting these CEO's you will see a huge change.

Guest A Proud American

Actually the State Programs have to meet the standards of the AHCA or they won't be selling them. While there are problems with the Web Site it is getting better every day and the State exchanges are working. People are shopping for the best policy at the right price so we should see more people signing up as it gets closer to the deadline.

Once the exchanges are fully functioning, the Insurance Companies that are choosing to not participate will realize the potential and profit. Aetna has already said it's looking at the program and may get into the program in a year.

Guest Mad as Hell

I think people are missing the target here. This whole internet fiasco is either very convenient or lucky timing...The point is how does the US Government mandate that you purchase anything or be fined? This would be fine if it was an option, but for our government to "dictate" I have to purchase something is just wrong!! I have health insurance which I pay quite a bit for. Its a good plan, I like it. It did go up this year and was stated in the reasons why that there is an administrative cost to cover the cost of the Affordable Care Act. Something else I am paying for now that I dont take advantage of. I have a family of four, make whats considered a decent salary and I can barely get by anymore!! I am paying over $30 thousand dollars a year in Federal Tax alone on my personal income, not a business!! I dont care Democrat or Republican, we have legislatures we elect to sit in Washington and make laws every freaking day!! Really? Land fo freedom and we elect peopel to restrict those freedoms everyday...well when they are at work, they are still on Thanksgiving recess, should be back just in time for Christmas Break and vote themselves a raise!! There is a reason people are flocking to this country, its no longer the land of opportunity, its the land of free hand outs on the backs of taxpayers.. Im looking to move out of this country,but cant find another one that will give me free aid for housing, food, healthcare if I cant afford it so for now Ill stay.

I think people are missing the target here. This whole internet fiasco is either very convenient or lucky timing...The point is how does the US Government mandate that you purchase anything or be fined? This would be fine if it was an option, but for our government to "dictate" I have to purchase something is just wrong!! I have health insurance which I pay quite a bit for. Its a good plan, I like it. It did go up this year and was stated in the reasons why that there is an administrative cost to cover the cost of the Affordable Care Act. Something else I am paying for now that I dont take advantage of. I have a family of four, make whats considered a decent salary and I can barely get by anymore!! I am paying over $30 thousand dollars a year in Federal Tax alone on my personal income, not a business!! I dont care Democrat or Republican, we have legislatures we elect to sit in Washington and make laws every freaking day!! Really? Land fo freedom and we elect peopel to restrict those freedoms everyday...well when they are at work, they are still on Thanksgiving recess, should be back just in time for Christmas Break and vote themselves a raise!! There is a reason people are flocking to this country, its no longer the land of opportunity, its the land of free hand outs on the backs of taxpayers.. Im looking to move out of this country,but cant find another one that will give me free aid for housing, food, healthcare if I cant afford it so for now Ill stay.

What administrative cost? They're feeding you a line of bull.