Latest poll: 60% think zerOcare a joke.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The zerOcare disaster, aka The 680 million dollar flop (so far). Jimmy Carter is now a distant second in the race to the top of the

Worst President in History list. Remember the green jobs fiasco, shovel ready jobs fiasco, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast & Furious fiascos.

Now zerOcare will jump to the top of zerO fiasco list. I wonder if Proud American is still proud of zerO.

Guest A Proud American

Here is what I know so far. According to the latest poll, the President's approval rating is 51%, the ACA Web Site has cost $26.4 million Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious have been investigated and no matter how hard he tries, Issa has yet to find any fault. The NSA has been doing this since Junior was President.

With regards to the stimulus bill, Congress has refused to allow for the funding. However, you did not mention that the latest Poll has the Republican Party favorability at 23%. And while we're at it how come you don't talk about the $26 billion plus, that it cost the Government due to the Shut Down.

Unlike you, I do the research before I post. So I feel pretty good about Obama.

The zerOcare disaster, aka The 680 million dollar flop (so far). Jimmy Carter is now a distant second in the race to the top of the

Worst President in History list. Remember the green jobs fiasco, shovel ready jobs fiasco, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast & Furious fiascos.

Now zerOcare will jump to the top of zerO fiasco list. I wonder if Proud American is still proud of zerO.

Pretty sure Bush would have to be on that list too.

And, btw, I see Cheney's taking credit for killing Bin Laden. Does that mean he can finally take credit for all the jobs the Bush Administration lost. Will he take credit for the economy it sank with the most expensive wars in history? Maybe he's willing to take credit for the billions of dollars his party costed the United States economy during the shutdown. Maybe he can then take credit for the fact that his party has done nothing but stall progress since they got just a teensy bit of power in 2010 (Hell, it was Mitch McConnell's war cry, right? "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president"?)

There's no way around it. The web site is a problem, and there should be mass firings. People need to be held accountable. But the fact remains: $680 million dollars were not wasted. The web site will be fully operational by the beginning of December. A massive failure, but not a death sentence for the ACA by any means. The $24 billion the U.S. economy lost during the shutdown, though, that is money we'll never get back, spent on political theatre.

If you want to get on Obama about something, how about the drone program? How about the NSA spying? No, you are ok with that stuff apparently. Get on him about trying to make healthcare more affordable and provide options for people who previously had none. You're an ass. Obama is a bad president, but you don't seem to know exactly why.

Guest Patriot

Every day brings more bad news for zerO and the disasterous zerOcare. Even the dems are calling zerO a liar for all the

promises he made which are turning out to be deliberate lies. I notice Joe Gaffe is lying low, haven't seen him in weeks.

He wants no part of this zerOcare fiasco. Jimmy Carter called zerO today to thank him for taking over the #1 spot on the

worst presidents in history list.

Every day brings more bad news for zerO and the disasterous zerOcare. Even the dems are calling zerO a liar for all the

promises he made which are turning out to be deliberate lies. I notice Joe Gaffe is lying low, haven't seen him in weeks.

He wants no part of this zerOcare fiasco. Jimmy Carter called zerO today to thank him for taking over the #1 spot on the

Put your sock puppet on the other hand, did you?

This is the first time in history a president has told such blatant lies to the american public. He should be impeached, he's a disgrace.

Guest A d AmericanProu

If you actually feel this strongly, then where were you when Bush got us into 2 Wars by lying, added trillions to the National Debt to fund them, gave out no-bid contracts to Cheney's Company, and more.

If you actually feel this strongly, then where were you when Bush got us into 2 Wars by lying, added trillions to the National Debt to fund them, gave out no-bid contracts to Cheney's Company, and more.

If you're going to comment on a post, you should be accurate and tell the truth.

Guest 2smart4u

This is the first time in history a president has told such blatant lies to the american public. He should be impeached, he's a disgrace.

This POS must be impeached. If you lie to a grand jury you go to jail. If you lie to 300 million americans you get a pass ??

Guest A Proud American

How about the weapons of mass destruction junior told us Saddam had. And Cheney's yellow cake uranium scandal. It seems to me that you guys have short memories.

Guest 2smart4u

How about the weapons of mass destruction junior told us Saddam had. And Cheney's yellow cake uranium scandal. It seems to me that you guys have short memories.

??? So I guess that means you have no problems with zerO lying to the nation ? And you're still proud of that POS, go figure.

Guest Patriot

Here is what I know so far. According to the latest poll, the President's approval rating is 51%, the ACA Web Site has cost $26.4 million Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious have been investigated and no matter how hard he tries, Issa has yet to find any fault. The NSA has been doing this since Junior was President.

With regards to the stimulus bill, Congress has refused to allow for the funding. However, you did not mention that the latest Poll has the Republican Party favorability at 23%. And while we're at it how come you don't talk about the $26 billion plus, that it cost the Government due to the Shut Down.

Unlike you, I do the research before I post. So I feel pretty good about Obama.

You feel pretty good about zerO ??? That's funny. You're the democratic version of a kamikazi pilot, ready to die for the emperor.

Might want to pick a different Hill to Die on Sport...there were an AWFUL Lot of your heroes that made VERY public, and VERY Clear statements about Saddam and his WMD's, Including BOTH Clintons, John Kerry, Madeline Albright, Sandy Berger, Nancy Pelosi, and bob Graham....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Guest Patriot

Might want to pick a different Hill to Die on Sport...there were an AWFUL Lot of your heroes that made VERY public, and VERY Clear statements about Saddam and his WMD's, Including BOTH Clintons, John Kerry, Madeline Albright, Sandy Berger, Nancy Pelosi, and bob Graham....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

No fair !! You're quoting documented facts and all Proud American has are loony left talking point lies.

2stupid4words, who laughingly also calls himself "Patriot," would love for the Affordable Care Act to fail and President Obama to be sent out of town on a rail. But that's not going to happen. The law is going to succeed, just as the same law did in Massachusetts. It is already reducing costs.

It took 2dim years to start accusing other people of being unconcerned about facts. He lies about everything. It's amazing that it took him so long to figure out that he could as easily lie about this. He really is quite an idiot.

Guest A Proud American

So you choose Snopes as your information gathering? Snopes used to be called the Onion and as one person who investigated the web site said, you can't trust anything they say. When I post, I use different, independent sites like fact check.org and others who are independent and neutral.

You're better off watching Fox News. They're never wrong, just ask Rush.