Family First still alive and well on Kearny Board of Education

Guest School Watch

Guest Guest

Oh yeah? Say that to lil pp's face. Coward.

Sometimes anonymity on this board isn't such a good thing. People act like they can dance around naked, like no one was looking. Problem is, people are looking. You can't make out the face but what you can see ain't pretty.

Careful what you wish for.......this site HAS been sued in the past to get the Identities of Posters who crossed the line into Libel. The internet isnt NEARLY as "Anonymous" as most people think

Guest lil pp

Careful what you wish for.......this site HAS been sued in the past to get the Identities of Posters who crossed the line into Libel. The internet isnt NEARLY as "Anonymous" as most people think

Where's the libel? I think we can have an opinion. Especially concerning an elected official.

Guest lil pp

Johnny Dice Eyes is a bully. He has shown this over and over again from his time on Little League, Town Council, BOE, etc. Why the people of Kearny let this guy stay around is ponderous.

What does that say about you ? Calling him Johnny Dice Eyes. A Coward. Say it to his face. I gaurantee you don't have the nerve you Coward.

That statement is pretty funny coming from someone identifying themselves as Big pp.

Use the spell checker next time you imbecile.

Guest Guest

Hey Perry Mason you better check the legal definition of libel!!! LOL! So take it easy dice eyes! You might have plenty of time on your hands to relax in the not so distant future!

Guest Guest

Johnny Dice Eyes is a bully. He has shown this over and over again from his time on Little League, Town Council, BOE, etc. Why the people of Kearny let this guy stay around is ponderous.

What does that say about you ? Calling him Johnny Dice Eyes. A Coward. Say it to his face. I gaurantee you don't have the nerve you Coward.

So your a big pp? We'll that explains a lot! LOL

Guest Anonymous Supporter

KOTW has always done a fair job of editing posts from what I can tell.

Your statement above is full of it. Take a look at this article from the ACLU regarding Montclair's Board of Education to get the identify of a anonymous poster

Here is a quote from the article:

“The school board overstepped its bounds in issuing these subpoenas. Our client’s answers to their questions will show that the board could not reasonably believe that Assessmentgate had anything to do with the release of the tests,” said Jeanne LoCicero, deputy legal director for the ACLU-NJ. “We all have the constitutional right to engage in debate about matters of public concern, and to do so anonymously.”

The board agreed to withdraw the subpoenas it issued to Google and to BaristaKids seeking identifying after it receives information from “Assessmentgate.” It also will reimburse the costs of filing the court action.

The entire article can be found here.

Guest Guest

My bad! But your still a big PP! Lol!

My bad! But your still a big PP! Lol!

How am I still? It was my first comment on this thread. And really, are you like 13?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Wow, so this explains it. Was at board meeting tonight and they tried to intimidate the audience by stating they've "hired an investigator" to try to find out who's posting some of these negative things. How pathetic, and insulting to one's intelligence. As soon as I got home I decided to search to see if I could find out what this lady was talking about. Now that I see, I have lost any amount of respect I might have had. You people are sad.

Guest Magnum PI

Wow, so this explains it. Was at board meeting tonight and they tried to intimidate the audience by stating they've "hired an investigator" to try to find out who's posting some of these negative things. How pathetic, and insulting to one's intelligence. As soon as I got home I decided to search to see if I could find out what this lady was talking about. Now that I see, I have lost any amount of respect I might have had. You people are sad.

More Wasted TAX DOLLARS for another witch hunt !!!!! Hey Mrs. McDonald was the money for this investigator Budgeted for ???

Guest Guest

Oh no did someone's feelings get hurt???

Guest Guest

There are opinions - perfectly acceptable (i.e. I don't like so and so, he seems dumb) and then there's libel (i.e. so and so is cheating on his wife, his taxes, he broke the law.)

I was also at that meeting and from what I understand Mrs. McDonald was implying is that there is information on this sight referring to discussions that took place in closed sessions. The sessions are closed because the discussions that take place there are not supposed to be shared with the public. If one of the board members is sharing information inappropriately from those closed meetings, something needs to be done. Elected officials - at all levels of government - need to respect their office and their constituents.

Guest Loose Lips Nothing New

There are opinions - perfectly acceptable (i.e. I don't like so and so, he seems dumb) and then there's libel (i.e. so and so is cheating on his wife, his taxes, he broke the law.)

I was also at that meeting and from what I understand Mrs. McDonald was implying is that there is information on this sight referring to discussions that took place in closed sessions. The sessions are closed because the discussions that take place there are not supposed to be shared with the public. If one of the board members is sharing information inappropriately from those closed meetings, something needs to be done. Elected officials - at all levels of government - need to respect their office and their constituents.

Mrs. McDonald and company know all too well about "leaking" closed session info, they're really good at it.

Guest Like it Never Happened

Mrs. McDonald and company know all too well about "leaking" closed session info, they're really good at it.

How is it that the custodian from the High School who was suspended for months after having an issue with a handicapped student is now working again at Franklin School? I guess BOE member Paris pulled off her first back room deal to save a friend. I was at mondays meeting and heard nothing in open session to reinstate him. How can that be?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Same as Roosevelt

How is it that the custodian from the High School who was suspended for months after having an issue with a handicapped student is now working again at Franklin School? I guess BOE member Paris pulled off her first back room deal to save a friend. I was at mondays meeting and heard nothing in open session to reinstate him. How can that be?

Same as the "SEAT SNIFFER" at Roosevelt, can't believe the parents there let that one go.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

The Doran issue is still alive and well with the possible reinstatement of this person. This is a big vote for this board and the public will weigh in as to weather they were for the kids or for FAMILY FIRST

Guest concern parent

Kearny Board Of Education

The Employment Agency of Town.

Want a job, know a member of the board.

payroll goes up,up,up. Test scores go down, down, down.Taxes go up, up, up.

Guest Guest

It's funny, when locals are hired people call it the Kearny Employment Office, but when the BOE goes outside to look for candidates, people cry - why are you looking outside the district when we have qualified people here.

Can't win...

Guest Guest

It's funny, when locals are hired people call it the Kearny Employment Office, but when the BOE goes outside to look for candidates, people cry - why are you looking outside the district when we have qualified people here.

Can't win...

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding WINNAH!!!!!!!!!!! There has been constant whining about he BOE since the inception of this forum, and there always WILL Be incessant Whining about the BOE..... what people dont get is that like anything else in Politics, no matter what good intentions you start with, it can't survive the reality of the political process. It doesnt matter WHO Gets elected..there's always someone who can do it better, until of course they're in the hot seat...then they get to be on the receiving end. At the end of the day,it really doesnt matter, your taxes are NEVER going to go down, or even remain static.

Guest Spend and Tax

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding WINNAH!!!!!!!!!!! There has been constant whining about he BOE since the inception of this forum, and there always WILL Be incessant Whining about the BOE..... what people dont get is that like anything else in Politics, no matter what good intentions you start with, it can't survive the reality of the political process. It doesnt matter WHO Gets elected..there's always someone who can do it better, until of course they're in the hot seat...then they get to be on the receiving end. At the end of the day,it really doesnt matter, your taxes are NEVER going to go down, or even remain static.

Your last statement is NOT true. Over the last 3 years the BOE has has 0%, 0% and .04% budgets with almost a Million Dollars still in reserve and almost 3 million in Capital Reserves. So there are (Were) people that wanted accountability and proved it with proper spending and fiscal responsibility. The numbers don't lie but people do. Keep paying 2 Superintendents, lawyer bills like Never before, private investigators, construction projects out of control once again, not using a time/attendance system purchased and ready to be implemented, etc, etc. Watch for your Tax Bill this year somebody has to Pay.

Guest The Machine

ding, ding, ding........... There lies the problem.............POLITICS !!!! THERE should not be Politics in the BOE.......unfortunately its breeding like never before.