THANKS

Guest sneakers

Guest sneakers

I see the crossing guards got a little overtime on Saturday ! good for them ! with the little pay they get, any extra money to be earned, is appreciated ! I"d like to know how their boss, decided who would work ? I heard he supposedly picked names out of a hat ? I guess that's how they do it, when there is an extra man needed at the police department ? yeah right, they go down the list, according to seniority, or rank ! hey buttwipe, that's what you should have DONE ! you're a LOSER, with no respect' for the people that work for YOU !!!!

typical Harrison mentality ! they don't care about following the rules, or whose lives they disrupt ! same crap happened when they had the so called first lay-off ! they didn't go down the list , they kept who they wanted, and didn't give a shit about right, or wrong !the town's phony union didn't help the people laid off ! it's funny how a guy can be hired as a laborer, and within 6 months, become a department head ! only in Harrison . if you're an ass kisser, a drone, and a rat, you'll keep your job in Harrison .

Hey Spider. Who is the new DPW Director connected to?

word is he's the former town judge's, nephew, or son in-law ! the last guy was, the mayor's ******. RIGHT?

Edited by KOTW
Content.