Pathetic speech

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO is quickly becoming a pathetic figure around the world. The latest speech he made on Syria was about as enthusiastic as a

cup of warm piss. He clearly would have preferred to have been out on a golf course somewhere. This community organizer is

not cut out for this CIC gig.

Guest Patriot

zerO is quickly becoming a pathetic figure around the world. The latest speech he made on Syria was about as enthusiastic as a

cup of warm piss. He clearly would have preferred to have been out on a golf course somewhere. This community organizer is

His Red Line comment has come back to bite him. His credibility is gone, he's a lame duck with 3 years to go.

Electing him is the biggest mistake in American history. I didn't vote for this fool.

Gee your latest post generated about as much enthusiasm. You're not cut out for this forum gig. Go. Away. Now

Don't tell me, let me guess, you didn't vote for him.

You might want to consider doing missionary work in the Sudan for the next 3 1/2 years. Could save you a lot of aggravation. Who knows, it might even improve your literacy. On the other hand, you can't fix stupid. Maybe you should just stay there. :D

His Red Line comment has come back to bite him. His credibility is gone, he's a lame duck with 3 years to go.

Electing him is the biggest mistake in American history. I didn't vote for this fool.

But there will be plenty of inner city schools named after him, plenty of avenues too, that intersect with MLK BLVD. Probably a national holiday to satisfy the liberals to secure the minority vote and maybe a 3 dollar bill with the image of the messiah that never was..... well done America

OK, so you've got your sock puppet on your right hand. What are you doing with your left?

Guest A Proud American

All the Republicans have done is argue that he has to get Congress's approval. They've placed such an important emphasis on this fact, so maybe now that they have returned from their usual vacation they might actually pay attention. Besides, since they haven't done anything in three years why would they start now.