peruvian fest

Guest magician

Guest magician

there's a festival going on under 280 across from economy hardware. not one but two days ! who is paying for this festival ? will the WHITE PEOPLE of harrison be able to have a WHITE PEOPLE FESTIVAL.....................and enjoy our customs, and our loud music too ? after all, we the WHITE PEOPLE of harrison are the minority race , but 100 percent of us are citizens, and can legally vote , and are tax payers ! hey WHITE PEOPLE, i think the powers that be should have, a WHITE PEOPLE DAY IN HARRISON .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onto you

there's a festival going on under 280 across from economy hardware. not one but two days ! who is paying for this festival ? will the WHITE PEOPLE of harrison be able to have a WHITE PEOPLE FESTIVAL.....................and enjoy our customs, and our loud music too ? after all, we the WHITE PEOPLE of harrison are the minority race , but 100 percent of us are citizens, and can legally vote , and are tax payers ! hey WHITE PEOPLE, i think the powers that be should have, a WHITE PEOPLE DAY IN HARRISON .

white people? are you a skin head? like the ones seen cleaning up the mess afterwards? im sure you got paid well. your really stupid but the sad part is you probaly work for the town. let me guess you flunked out of hhs, live in the gardens? are related to the aholes who have ruined this town. are one of the clueless zombies the mayor instructs. get the **** out you cousin ******** ahole racist toothless douchbag

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest magician

white people? are you a skin head? like the ones seen cleaning up the mess afterwards? im sure you got paid well. your really stupid but the sad part is you probaly work for the town. let me guess you flunked out of hhs, live in the gardens? are related to the aholes who have ruined this town. are one of the clueless zombies the mayor instructs. get the **** out you cousin ******** ahole racist toothless douchbag

what's wrong with white ? you seem racist , with your remarks ! whats a matter , are you jealous that, your'e not white amigo ? you had your day, now we want ours ! we were here long before you julio! i'm not scared,and dont give a shit about political correctness. hey amigo, i'm not a racist..... i hate everyone equally ! now , go eat your guinea pigs, and clean some toilets , you duesche BAG ! CAN YOU VOTE, OR ARE YOU ILLEGAL ? HUH

Guest sneakers

NO SKINHEAD,NO TOWN EMPLOYEE, NOT RELATED,WASN'T THERE, NO GARDENS,NO HHS, NOT A TOOTHLESS DOUCHBAG ! IS THAT ALL YA GOT ? YES, I AM A WHITE AMERICAN, BORN HERE, SERVED IN THE SERVICE HERE. I THINK YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT YOU R'E NOT WHITE, AND SEEM TO BE PREDJUDICE,AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS, AND LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER CULTURES....AMIGO !

Guest Guest

Nice..you just made yourself look like just as much of a jackass as him.

Guest WHITEMAN

amigo...whats your problem with white people ? when you fill out an application for a loan, a job, and a lot of other things , ther's a question asking what ethnicity ( is this word too big for you ? ) you are ! they use the words.. WHITE ,SPANISH , NATIVE AMERICAN,BLACK, or other ! now , AMIGO if you don't like this fact take your sorry ass, go back to your mud hut, and a life of non existance ! if you don't want to face the reality of white people here... get out ! we dont need ignorance, hatred, an a violent attitude ,that you seem to have ! NOW DI[P SHIT.. GET ON YOUR BURRO, VAMOS !

Guest justa'white girl'

It is my understanding that any group can hold a festival such as the Peruvian Festival. I believe that a permit is needed to be approved for the activity to take place. I am sure the permit would have a fee that covers police, clean up, etc. You sound like a very ugly hearted person and I really hope I don't know you.