Another zerO debacle

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

There are now more people on food stamps that there are americans with full-time jobs. There are 93 million americans

working full-time while the number of people on food stamps has now exceeded 100 million. All you loons who voted for this

incompetent clown must be very proud.

Guest Fox News is Shrinking!

There are now more people on food stamps that there are americans with full-time jobs. There are 93 million americans

working full-time while the number of people on food stamps has now exceeded 100 million. All you loons who voted for this

Total US population: 313.9 million

Total on SNAP (food stamps) as of June 2013: 47.5 million or 15.1% of population

Total jobs per Current Employment Statistics as of June 2013: 135.9 million

You have LOST this argument. The US economy is in recovery. Fiscal stimulus and Federal Bank's easing is WORKING and US Deficit is FALLING.

Yes, you and the Tea Partyers will still have Benghazi. But the American public will vote based on the US economy, not Libya, and not your imaginary numbers.

All rise, President Hillary Clinton! (Somebody get Marco Rubio another bottle of water before he lunges stage right.)

Guest Guest

Of course it has nothing to do with the near-collapse of the economy in 2008 or the bleeding of jobs overseas because of the global economy. This looks very much like the USA in the 1930s, when unemployment also remained persistently high, only this is worse because in the 1930s American workers weren't competing with the Chinese and the Indians for jobs.

You freaking moron.

Guest Guest

Of course it has nothing to do with the near-collapse of the economy in 2008 or the bleeding of jobs overseas because of the global economy. This looks very much like the USA in the 1930s, when unemployment also remained persistently high, only this is worse because in the 1930s American workers weren't competing with the Chinese and the Indians for jobs.

You freaking moron.

You know, it's so true. These idiots get spoon-fed propaganda from Fox and Limbaugh and think they're hearing the truth. They're too damned stupid to figure out that they're being manipulated by people with a lot of money and power who are using them to stay that way.

So-called "Patriot," wake the F up! You're a stooge, you moron. You're being had. Don't you get it?

Guest 2smart4u

You know, it's so true. These idiots get spoon-fed propaganda from Fox and Limbaugh and think they're hearing the truth. They're too damned stupid to figure out that they're being manipulated by people with a lot of money and power who are using them to stay that way.

So-called "Patriot," wake the F up! You're a stooge, you moron. You're being had. Don't you get it?

Here's some hard facts for you zerO zombies to digest; Debt racing to 17 trillion, zerOcare collapsing, food stamps and disability skyrocketing,

IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Fast & Furious,100 million dollar vacations while white house is closed to kids this summer, military pay cuts while the IRS

parties away tens of millions, Walter Reed hospital funding cutbacks, zerO's credibility around the world including the U.S. in the toilet. I can go on and on but you get the idea.

Guest Guest

Here's some hard facts for you zerO zombies to digest; Debt racing to 17 trillion, zerOcare collapsing, food stamps and disability skyrocketing,

IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Fast & Furious,100 million dollar vacations while white house is closed to kids this summer, military pay cuts while the IRS

parties away tens of millions, Walter Reed hospital funding cutbacks, zerO's credibility around the world including the U.S. in the toilet. I can go on and on but you get the idea.

Yeah, we get the idea, you're a moron. None of what you're writing is in context and much of it isn't even true. Did you bother reading the posts that accurately called you a moron?

Obamacare is hardly collapsing. Food stamps are an inevitable necessity in the economy that Bush and corporate America have created. The IRS scandal turned out to be nothing; they didn't even target groups based on political affiliation--link: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/proof-the-irs-didnt-target-just-conservatives/276536/. Fast & Furious, begun under Bush, was mishandled because the Arizona State Legislature (strict gun laws) and Arizona Justice Department (blocked pursuit of known gun traffickers)--link: http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/09/20/the-fast-and-furious-gun-walking-scandal/. Benghazi was mishandled, but clearly no worse than Bush handled his consulates and embassies during his administration--link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-benghazis-that-occurre_b_3246847.html.

The NSA, The White House's spying on journalists, and Obama's inability to close Guantanamo and end his wars are the true failures of this administration. I know the smoke and mirrors approach of piling everything on to his plate seems appetizing, but it just delegitimizes your other arguments. Anyway, here it comes. I hate Obama. I voted for Jill Stein. I think Obama is a murderer (add his drone killing of a 16-year-old American to your list of scandals--but you probably won't because you're into killing I bet); I think he's a war criminal; I think he has violated the Constitution of the United States in many ways.

You're an idiot, though. The only thing you care about is getting another major party candidate elected. You don't really care national debt, our wars, our veterans, our military, our national morals. You care about one thing: your bottom line. And you think that Republican will get you more money in tax breaks; in somehow taking it out poor people's mouths on your behalf; and, this is somewhat of a concession, there is part of me that truly believes YOU THINK Republicans will create more jobs. I don't. And I think Democrats are done trying to do that, too. And I think anybody who believes that there is somebody looking out for you in Washington is a F**KING moron.

Cheers and have great day, you filthy scum,

KO