Police Blotter

Guest Guest

Guest KNOWITALL

HARRISON JUST PROMOTED 4 FIREMEN. SO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PRETTY MUCH TOLD THAT PERSON WHO GOT MUGGED TOO F***ING BAD. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE AN IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION? ANOTHER HOME OWNER MOVING OUT AND A RENTER MOVING IN. NOT GOOD.

Guest Harrison Senior

HARRISON JUST PROMOTED 4 FIREMEN. SO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PRETTY MUCH TOLD THAT PERSON WHO GOT MUGGED TOO F***ING BAD. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE AN IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION? ANOTHER HOME OWNER MOVING OUT AND A RENTER MOVING IN. NOT GOOD.

I was wondering how long Barney could go without posting his jealousy of the FD. Being rejected by the FD will haunt him forever.

The HPD is undermanned. Instead of promoting Firemen, they should hire more cops. The crime rate was up 25% but it seems that the Mayor and Chief remain silent. Crime isn't reported to the public so how can they protect themselves. Instead of having 2 Officers assigned to the schools, they shouuld put them back on patrol and hire 2 retired police officers at half the price to take their place.

Guest Guest

your anwser dosen't make any sense, shouldn't the police have done something , i'm sure that they should be able to catch children on bikes ----than again>>?????

Guest Guest

i heard that one of the cops thru his donut at one of the kids -but missed and spilled his 20 oz. coffee in the process , and was cursing up a storm, that he would have chase them , but was on his 8 hour coffee break. --maybe next time---

Guest sneakers

mr. mayor

the citizens of harrison , demand to know why no news about the crimes being commitedin our town are not being published ! we don't care about the development ! is this why news is being suppressed ? we have the right to know ! the safety of our families , is of the utmost importance ! get with it, or we can take appropriate steps to insure our rights, and safety !

Guest Harrison Senior

mr. mayor

the citizens of harrison , demand to know why no news about the crimes being commitedin our town are not being published ! we don't care about the development ! is this why news is being suppressed ? we have the right to know ! the safety of our families , is of the utmost importance ! get with it, or we can take appropriate steps to insure our rights, and safety !

Barney, How do you keep track of all your names. You're very slick.

Guest guest

Totally, totally agree that the police blotter needs to be published. For the people who live here, it is a critical matter of safety. I would also think that the police would want it to be published. As it is now, every week the readers of the Observer get the impression that Kearny & surrounding police departments do a heck of a job and Harrison police do nothing. I happen to think they do a good job and would like to see them get some credit for it.

And -- stop yourself -- I'm not Barney.

Guest Guest

I was hoping to start this thread as away of informing others of the crime in Harrison, since its not released to the public. But once again the childish nature of people infiltrates and turn it into a pd vs fd like EVERY other thread on this board. Grow up. Can we just keep facts about crimes that occur here and not your petty name callings?

Guest Guest

Totally, totally agree that the police blotter needs to be published. For the people who live here, it is a critical matter of safety. I would also think that the police would want it to be published. As it is now, every week the readers of the Observer get the impression that Kearny & surrounding police departments do a heck of a job and Harrison police do nothing. I happen to think they do a good job and would like to see them get some credit for it.

And -- stop yourself -- I'm not Barney.

You have to give Harrison Senior some slack. In his apparently addled mental state, he just can't understand why everyone doesnt have the visceral hatred of the Police that he has. So, in his eyes, anyone that doesnt hate the Police MUST in fact, be a cop. It's much the same with Firefighters in his eyes. If you do not absolutely Idolize them, you must be a cop. He would frankly, be an incredibly interesting study in obsession and maybe even paranoia....Might even manage to be someone's Doctoral study it seems so deeply ingrained.

Guest Guest.

Anyone hear anything about the roaming gangs of kids that are attacking people late at night with baseball bats? Apparently it's happened more than a couple times.

Guest magician

Anyone hear anything about the roaming gangs of kids that are attacking people late at night with baseball bats? Apparently it's happened more than a couple times.

i want to hear that the person being attacked, opened up , and put some rounds in his attackers ! YEAH!!!!

Guest Studies and Observations

i want to hear that the person being attacked, opened up , and put some rounds in his attackers ! YEAH!!!!

You DO realize you're in NJ right???? The only way to get a carry permit is to A: Retire as a Police Officer or B: Donate a Shitpot of money to ******* so one of his pet Judges will authorize your permit. And under those circumstances even it it was an Off-duty or retired LEO who put down the Little POS(s), you would have ten thousand OTHER shitbags clogging this and every other forum crying "My Little Baby Dint Do Nuffin".

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Ajax

I did. They're called the FURIES. They wear baseball uniforms and paint their faces. They hang out in Kearny Park. They're easy to out run becasue they wear baseball spikes on concrete.

Guest Swan

I did. They're called the FURIES. They wear baseball uniforms and paint their faces. They hang out in Kearny Park. They're easy to out run becasue they wear baseball spikes on concrete.

Need the WARRIORS to clean out the park.

Guest Swan

I thought is was the Gramercy Park Riffs.

• 2 weeks later...