Contract Time!

Guest Hard Worker

Guest Hard Worker

Just an FYI, All departments in town have been working without a contract for the last year and 3 months. Wonder how the negotiations are going? Will Mr. Murray(the towns $250,000 Lawyer) try to settle all the contracts without going to arbitration? I would hope so because being a taxpayer I know they dont care about what the costs will be. Lets see who will cave in and take whatever the town is giving/offering. I know I heard through the grapevine that they are looking to switch benefit plans to the State Plan. Wonder how Murray will try to collectively bargain those bennies with all the unions. Sure seems like a huge fight. Maybe more layoffs?

For my sake as a taxpayer I hope that all workers receive fair compensation. Dont need my taxes go up anymore. Please keep us informed if anyone hears anything. I heard Murray and our Town Attorney (the one on the town payroll) are trying to strike a deal.

Guest Harrison Senior

Just an FYI, All departments in town have been working without a contract for the last year and 3 months. Wonder how the negotiations are going? Will Mr. Murray(the towns $250,000 Lawyer) try to settle all the contracts without going to arbitration? I would hope so because being a taxpayer I know they dont care about what the costs will be. Lets see who will cave in and take whatever the town is giving/offering. I know I heard through the grapevine that they are looking to switch benefit plans to the State Plan. Wonder how Murray will try to collectively bargain those bennies with all the unions. Sure seems like a huge fight. Maybe more layoffs?

For my sake as a taxpayer I hope that all workers receive fair compensation. Dont need my taxes go up anymore. Please keep us informed if anyone hears anything. I heard Murray and our Town Attorney (the one on the town payroll) are trying to strike a deal.

Barney, you don't even live in town and you are certainly not a hard worker. You're about the laziest cop that couldn't be a FF