lets sneak it in, who'll know?

Guest aware

Guest aware

can you believe one fire and there needs to be promotions of four lieutenants? 29

personnel, 5 captains and eight lieutenants?that means 13 officers and 16 fireman, only in harrison.

the leaders and the pinocchio leader are on the level? funny how this redevelopment hasnt led

to one tax break only increases. this should help....

Guest Citizen

It's hard to believe that you can justify any thing other than disbanding the Harrison Fire Dept , after that example of the fire at 209 Warren St. Their are rumors to the affect that they are trying to place blame on their ineptness on ENFD and KFD . It's time the mayor and town council due what is in the interest of the taxpayers . If they are not willing to do that and are more concern about a special interest group, it's time to get rid of them.

Guest Harrison Senior

Really sickening how far this administration continues to bleed the residents of this town dry while touting it for years as a recovering area. The only people who have benefited are through nepotism and patronage. The Fire Department is not stupid in taking advantage. They have something hanging over McDonough and I say that because when a town dept. is told they need to be drug tested and they tell the Mayor to **** off, theres a problem. It leads me to believe that's why these promotions are being made also. Who are the 4 guys and how are they related?

Guest Citizen

This type of behavior is criminal! I was under the impression that the Town of Harrison needed permission from the State to proceed with such actions . Is't this an abuse of State aid ? Is this why Mayor McDonough supported governor Christe ? Just to take care of his friends with no regard for the taxpayer.

Guest Harrison Senior

He could make every single firemen at the frat house a captain and nothing would change for one reason. The resident zombies will go to the polls and vote for him again. The firemen can't vote for him because maybe only 1 lives in Harrison. The taxpayers must approve of what he's doing. In my opinion, there will never be an investigation now that Ray blows him.

Guest Mr. Watson

It's hard to believe that you can justify any thing other than disbanding the Harrison Fire Dept , after that example of the fire at 209 Warren St. Their are rumors to the affect that they are trying to place blame on their ineptness on ENFD and KFD . It's time the mayor and town council due what is in the interest of the taxpayers . If they are not willing to do that and are more concern about a special interest group, it's time to get rid of them.

MORON First it's spelled "there" not " their". Rumors are exactly what they are, HFD are placing blame on a WOODEN cockloft mixed with FIRE & are the reasons why "there" was a fire. By the way I haven't heard any rumors about KFD, as far as the other group "their" actions speak for themselves.

Guest Harrison Senior

This type of behavior is criminal! I was under the impression that the Town of Harrison needed permission from the State to proceed with such actions . Is't this an abuse of State aid ? Is this why Mayor McDonough supported governor Christe ? Just to take care of his friends with no regard for the taxpayer.

The good news is Barney is NOT being hired as a FF. He was rejected again for being too short.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Concern Taxpayer

After the screw-up at the fire on north 4th St. They are probably gonna hire 10 relatives as soon as they get their g.e.d.

According to Mr Noz the answer is hiring more officers , then there will be 13officers and 16firefighters .