Ad Nauseam

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

This is how I'm beginning to feel about the Mr. P/ Paul /Matt soap opera. Paul seems to be enjoying it, hoping it will go on forever. (something wierd about that).

As for me, I'm getting off this train ( I have to go help the Darwiniacs search for the missing link).

This is how I'm beginning to feel about the Mr. P/ Paul /Matt soap opera. Paul seems to be enjoying it, hoping it will go on forever.  (something wierd about that).

As for me, I'm getting off this train ( I have to go help the Darwiniacs search for the missing link).

Good, just be sure to brush off all the sh*t that's clinging to your spider hole.

you're an embarassment to the human race.

This is how I'm beginning to feel about the Mr. P/ Paul /Matt soap opera. Paul seems to be enjoying it, hoping it will go on forever.  (something wierd about that).

If it's truly your final post, I present a final debunking: http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC200.html

Good riddance to lying fundie scum.

Guest Steve_C

This is essentially how 2Dim4Us argues...

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/1...-Factiness.mov/

You sir are a parody! Hehe.

Just look in the mirror,pal

Wow, easy you mister who married your sister loser from Mo.

I had to go back and dig up one google link, lost in an earlier post I lost to the OP. Argumentum ad Hominen

I use this site so often it's funny I never took the time to bookmark, it since I had to update my files last year.

*Stands for Orginal Poster in the Thread, since he certiainly doesn't think we actually believe his screen name is true.

Yep, you got me. My sister and I married and had a mongoloid son. He likes to post on weblogs under the name of "guest".

Do any of you actually think all this name calling does any good for either side in this dispute?

Also, KOTW, I thought the use of profanity was prohibited because of the access to people of all age groups to the site. Please be more observant in your censorship of ALL post in the future, not just the word prostitute. Thank you.