Sign here, Kearnians who support Matthew

Strife767

Please tell me Paul and I aren't the only Kearny residents who realize who's in the wrong here. Just leave a post here if you live in Kearny (or at the most very nearby/neighboring) and are supportive of Matthew LaClair's actions and realize how reprehensible Mr. P.'s actions were/are.

Matthew , I support you. You are in my prayers! Jesus loves you man! :P Hey strife you can sign up with different names and write your support to Matthew, it will make the boy feel good about himself! :D

Please tell me Paul and I aren't the only Kearny residents who realize who's in the wrong here. Just leave a post here if you live in Kearny (or at the most very nearby/neighboring) and are supportive of Matthew LaClair's actions and realize how reprehensible Mr. P.'s actions were/are.

I'm afraid you will be in the intelligent minority here. From reading these posts since the story broke, it appears that most of Kearny is made up of religious fundamentalists, to which Mr. P's actions are perceived as heroic.

The Christian Fundamentalists have really woven their tentacles into our society, coopting everthing that was free and fair.

It's a good thing Mark Foley and Ted Haggard were outed, and that the Jesus Camp movie came out before the election. Imagine two more years of unchecked Fundamentalism running our country!

Hopefully the new majority will show some backbone and stand up to the "righteous" and reclaim the country for the haven of freedom that it was.

God save us from the Christians!

Guest 2smart4u

The only reprehensible actions I'm seeing are coming from Strife and Paul.

Matthew , I support you. You are in my prayers! Jesus loves you man!  :lol:  Hey strife you can sign up with different names and write your support to Matthew, it will make the boy feel good about himself!  :D

I can, but that would kinda totally defeat the purpose. I am optimistically looking for OTHER (you know, people who are neither me nor Paul) local individuals who support Matthew. Do you live in Kearny? :P

Are you for real??

Strife, get a life.

There you go, Strife; you and the LaClairs are the only patriotic Americans in Kearny. How embarrassing for your community.

Well, shit. :P

Well, I have some local (and local-ish) friends who are on Matthew's side--they just don't come here. It is a bit disappointing, I must admit...oh well, at least the majority of the _country_ seems to understand how messed up that teacher's actions are.

I can, but that would kinda totally defeat the purpose. I am optimistically looking for OTHER (you know, people who are neither me nor Paul) local individuals who support Matthew. Do you live in Kearny? :P

Yes and I have no reason to support Matthew.

Guest A christian
Well, shit. :rolleyes:

Well, I have some local (and local-ish) friends who are on Matthew's side--they just don't come here. It is a bit disappointing, I must admit...oh well, at least the majority of the _country_ seems to understand how messed up that teacher's actions are.

Looks like you lose, strife. That's what losers usually do.

Guest Not a Christian and PROUD of it.

Nope, he doesn't lose. It's just morons that take over chat boards like yourself that cause thinking people to leave.

The rest of country, and there were millions of people who read that NY Times article, now realize what a backwater, fundamentalist town Kearny, NJ is.

There's no point arguing with people who live their lives according to "God Said It, I Believe It, and That Settles It."

Kearny, NJ is no different it seems than southern Alabama, backwoods Texas, all of Kansas, and northern Idaho. Enclaves for religious wackos.

The other thread, started when the NY Times first broke the story, has tons of posts from all over the country in support of Matthew. those people have moved on, knowing how futile it is to try to reason with religious drones.

And, you, posting as "A Christian" are certainly one of the religious drones.

God Save us all from the Christians!

He doesn't "lose." A right position can be unpopular and still be right... and Strife's is 100% correct.

It's just a shame to see that so many Kearny residents are so deeply misguided--which is an even better reason to improve the quality of public education there, in fact.

Then why dont strife, paul, and matt all go join the military if their such patriotic Americans, I know I did...........Paul how much money you asking for? GREEDY

There you go, Strife; you and the LaClairs are the only patriotic Americans in Kearny. How embarrassing for your community.