Hpd

Guest HPD WITH RESPECT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mothball
I am surprised that for such a bunch of tough guys with your ticket books you spend all this time on here complaining about each other like little girls. How can you allow people like Tommy Boy Powell to get on here, bad mouth you, talk about you, and laugh in your faces. You say you have B**LS, they look very small from my vantage point. If you really had a set you would be targeting Powell his family and all those like him. Good night PBA and FOP, oops I mean good night little girls.

good night ralph!!!!!

Guest guest_Guest
Better question: Where we gonna meet your girl while your busy posting on the net....

I thought you were hiding there, or at Dorans house all night with he and Rich l! My Girl is here with me all night. Guys really! Dont you have anything better to do? Why not join the Newark Pd, and see what it's like to be a real cop!

Guest Guest
2063.2 The Hit List Grows!!!

by HarrisonNJ01, 4/1/04

Here it is in short: Doran got rid of Greene and McDonough didn't want Nankivelle because he's a lackey of Kelly. Who's next on the HPD Hit List???

NJO.com Hudson county forum....The whole county is laughing at the HPD!!! nice guys

Guest Guest
1984.3 HELP ON WAY

by JCPDWEST, 3/9/04

YOUR MAYOR IS TRYING TO HELP. HE IS GOING TO HIRE 4-5 SHERIFF'S OFFICERS TO THE POLICE FORCE. WHY NOT JUST DISPAND THE POLICE AND LET THE SHERIFF'S TAKE OVER THE WHOLE TOWN. I THINK ABOUT HALF OF THE COPS ARE FORMER SHERIFFS OFFICERS.

Nice, NICE!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest u r just stupid
If I am not mistaken, all Harrison would need is one Volunteer whose fingers could do the dialing to Kearny, and North Arlington. When is the last time Harrison actually put out a fire? The papers always show other departments, putting out our fires.

One volunteer to dial over to Kearny, I could do that.

ok lets just think this one out asshole............you are willing to be the one to "volunteer" to sit there and call kearny or NA to dispatch a fire truck or ambulance to our town.........thats mighty big of you. that would work when say some had a doctors appt and needed a ride...........now lets see if you'd still be willing to be that "volunteer" when the call is for an infant not breathing or is from a child who says my mommy wont wake up please help me. now lets make the caller one of your family members. Are you still willing to be that 1 volunteer?!?!?!?!? i needed the fire dept for my 2 yr old son choking and turning blue the were on scene in 2 minutes with a fire truck and ambulance and 5 men who saved my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i ask you ASSHOLE do you have any idea what you are volunteering for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I DIDNT THINK SO.........SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you get your wish and the very next day you need them. the life of any one child is worth far more then any amt of tax money i may ever have to pay.

Guest Barney Fife
:ph34r: HPD with respect, what a joke. You guys are the laughing stock of Hudson County. Even worse then W. New York. There is no leadership. Your Chief is too busy with his other jobs as school pych in E. Newark and for J. Supor that he can't run the department. He's afraid to discipline anyone for fear that they will begin checking on his on-duty shennigans. Its a disgrace. the sick time is out of control and will get worse with unlimited sicktime. Crime is up and the Ot budget has been overspent in the first quarter of the year. Marko knows JT has no balls and he can do what he wants. You have a pansy as a Police Chairman and a Mayor whose afraid to take charge. I feel sorry for the taxpayers of Harrison with this sad group in charge.

Guest PBA Booster

Why don't we appoint Marko as Administrative Aide and let him run the HPD while JT is busy doing his personal business. It probably would run a lot better. And you wouldn't have any grievances. The ticket blitz would stop and all his boys would get promoted. :ph34r:

Guest Guest

Marco already makes all your decisions for you. That includes your work enviornment and personal lives. he is a bit feminine so it is kinda like "Dear Abby." Most of you would let him **** your own wives just to hang around with him. There is no respect for the HPD in this town because you are all a bunch of mindless idiots. Just shut up, wear your vest on the corner, buy your kiss-ass cocktail party tickets, and leave your shoes and socks at home.

Guest Guest

:angry::angry: STOP R.L, YOUR BLOWING A** * ALREADY WHY BLOW THE MAYOR! :lol: BESIDES YOU HAVE COMPANY ON THE TOP OF THAT LIST REMEMBER? PLUS YOU WERE ALWAYS ALL ABOUT MILLAN ANYWAY............BE HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU FINALLY GOT A USE PIECE OF *SS.

KOTW Note: The aboe post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

MARCO MAY THINK HE IS KING OF THE HPD, LITTLE DOES HE KNOW, IT'S ABOUT TO CRUMBLE SOON, CHECK THE LAWSUIT CALENDAR BOYS LOOKS LIKE THOSE PROMOTIONS WILL BE ON HOLD TILL YOUR RETIREMENT PARTIES DOWN AT VINNYS. I CAN SMELL THE FEAR!!!

Archived