Your Opinion

Guest the babe

Guest FlagMann.
little league will be a thing of the past if someone good isn't running the program. get rid of Leadhead

Thing of the past? Well thats, because most of the kid's that are in Town now!! are not American citizen's ( and "we" the tax payer's are flipping the BILL!!)

I guess you want a Rice & Bean eater?

And in the school system!! Alot don't even live in Town!!

Thay play soccer!! English is not "heard" at the games) soon they would be roasting a pig!!! at the games.

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest Guest

Why isn't Kearny Little League chartered by Williamsport? Will these kids ever have the chance to play in a real Little League World Series?

Guest JOE.T
little league will be a thing of the past if someone good isn't running the program. get rid of Leadhead

Thing of the past? Well thats, because most of the kid's that are in Town now!! are not American citizen's ( and "we" the tax payer's are flipping the BILL!!)

Thay play soccer!! English is not "heard" at the games) soon they would be roasting a pig!!! at the games.

FlagMann.

MUST OF THE PLAYERS IN THE MLB ARE NOT AMERCAIN THINK ABOUT IT FAGMAN. SO MAYBE ITS NOT THE KIDS BUT THEWAY ADULTS THAT ARE ACTING ON AND OFF THE FIELD

Guest anappleinflagsmouth

FlagMann.

I'll take roast pig over boiled hot dogs any day!! I'm sure fm would be more popular if he were on a spit over hot coals. The apple in his mouth may quiet him down a bit.

Guest hoping parent

I called Mr. Leadbeatter to find out if my son made little league and he told me he didn't. Is it true that there were between 7 and 15 coaches at the tryouts? I only saw about 4. He even said he didnot watch any of the tryouts. All he said he did was sit at the door. Could someone please help and tell me if he is lying to me?

I called Mr. Leadbeatter to find out if my son made little league and he told me he didn't. Is it true that there were between 7 and 15 coaches at the tryouts? I only saw about 4. He even said he didnot watch any of the tryouts. All he said he did was sit at the door. Could someone please help and tell me if he is lying to me?

If your (son/daughter) didn't make little league, your (son/daughter) didn't make little league. That's all there is to it. And you don't call a coach to find out if your kid made it on a team, a coach will call you. Of course, it will be a major minor league coach calling you :angry: .

FlagMann.

Flagman, Kearny = ethnic diversity and I, like most, have no problem w/ it. In fact, I like it. I enjoy rice and beans, and I'm greatful for the people *the Portuguese I believe* who brought it to our town. I had a man from Peru cook for me last night. He made me an odd dish made with corn. I really couldn't believe how delicious it was. I also enjoy Italian, Irish, Scottish, and Polish dishes. *sorry about all the food talk* Anyway, if you don't like diversity, then please move somewhere else and stop posting on these forums.

Here comes Flagman... White-Trash son of a B**ch, who needs a good beating.

Guest FlagMann_Guest

FlagMann.

Flagman, Kearny = ethnic diversity and I, like most, have no problem w/ it. In fact, I like it. I enjoy rice and beans, and I'm greatful for the people *the Portuguese I believe* who brought it to our town. I had a man from Peru cook for me last night. He made me an odd dish made with corn. I really couldn't believe how delicious it was. I also enjoy Italian, Irish, Scottish, and Polish dishes. *sorry about all the food talk* Anyway, if you don't like diversity, then please move somewhere else and stop posting on these forums.

Here comes Flagman... White-Trash son of a B**ch, who needs a good beating.

FlagMann always knew what you are!!! Illegal, and just playing the race card!!! :angry:

Take yourself and your Illegal,Family Friends, back under the fence (Indians) :angry:

Here comes the Illegal, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash. :angry:

FlagMann.

Guest Mini-minor parent

I called Mr. Leadbatter and he gave me a very good explaination as to why he changed the age brackets. Maybe some of you parents should hear from him before telling other parents to call the rec department.. He said the rec dept. has nothing to do with them other than issueing permits. Give him a chance.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
why can't my 7 year old and 5 year old play together?

Because!!!!!!!! LL Is not a babie Sitter!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Minor, Mini Minor, Wake Up!!! :D

FlagMann.

Archived