Paul LaClair is a Liar!

Guest A Student

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew expresses his political views openly. In a democracy, is there something wrong with that, or is it just that you don't agree with what he's saying? When the school got its act together and advised him that all locker postings were prohibited, he never did it again. Initially, he was told that he couldn't post because of content, and that the school may not do. You're going back to his first week as a freshman, more than two years ago.

So who are you? The school employee who called him a Communist because he stood up to your bullying? The teacher who kept tearing the sign off his locker, telling him he couldn't post it because she didn't like what it said? The teacher who had to apologize to him in open class for having berated him for standing up for himself? The substitute teacher who tried telling him he had to do something he knows he doesn't have to do, and walked away in a huff when he wasn't buying what he knew not to be true? There aren't many choices as to who you might be. It's amazing how thoroughly people can twist reality to suit their biases. So what is it you dislike the most: his political views, or the fact that he doesn't back down to bullying?

Forty years ago, tens of millions of Americans called Martin Luther King a trouble-maker, and worse. Today he is the closest we have to a national saint. Trouble is in the eye of the beholder, and like many people who can't see past their own biases, yours are obvious.

Well Paul! You just prove to many that your son is nothing more than a trouble maker.

It came out from your own mouth.

Thank you!!!

By the way you forget to mention the time he wore a skirt to school. <_<

Matthew expresses his political views openly. In a democracy, is there something wrong with that, or is it just that you don't agree with what he's saying? When the school got its act together and advised him that all locker postings were prohibited, he never did it again. Initially, he was told that he couldn't post because of content, and that the school may not do. You're going back to his first week as a freshman, more than two years ago.

So who are you? The school employee who called him a Communist because he stood up to your bullying? The teacher who kept tearing the sign off his locker, telling him he couldn't post it because she didn't like what it said? The teacher who had to apologize to him in open class for having berated him for standing up for himself? The substitute teacher who tried telling him he had to do something he knows he doesn't have to do, and walked away in a huff when he wasn't buying what he knew not to be true? There aren't many choices as to who you might be. It's amazing how thoroughly people can twist reality to suit their biases. So what is it you dislike the most: his political views, or the fact that he doesn't back down to bullying?

Forty years ago, tens of millions of Americans called Martin Luther King a trouble-maker, and worse. Today he is the closest we have to a national saint. Trouble is in the eye of the beholder, and like many people who can't see past their own biases, yours are obvious.

WOW!! That is alot of "problems" for one boy in 2 1/2 years!!!! Matthew is a little instigator craving for attention. What's on the agenda for next year, "dress code"? Paul, just give him a big hug and a kiss, and you may see his problems fade away. :blink:

And by the way, we all think our own children are the greatest, but, comparing him to the great Martin Luther King is absurd and disgusting. It's know wonder he thinks he is above everyone else, without knowing there are boundaries in life.

Well Paul! You just prove to many that your son is nothing more than a trouble maker.

Thank you!!!

By the way you forget to mention the time he wore a skirt to school. :blink:

When the minority has right on its side, the majority always calls them "troublemakers."

It means as little now as it did then.

You're in no position to make any demands, but the facts regarding the meeting in Al Somma’s office on October 10 are these:

--- Paszkiewicz emphatically denied saying “you belong in hell”;

--- he claimed that his religious comments were in response to questions about the Bible;

--- he claimed that he shut down the discussion regarding the Muslim student immediately, but in fact he shut it down only after giving his own opinion that she will burn in hell;

--- he claimed his remarks were unfairly taken out of context.

Each of his claims is false.

Furthermore, when the recordings were produced, he made a rank admission --- “You got the big fish” --- and wondered aloud whether the recordings were legal. Obviously, he knew they did not support his position. Throughout the meeting, he tried to bully and intimidate a teenage student, thinking the teenager would back down.

Continue to make a fool out of yourself if you like. Be sure not to let anyone know who you are. How courageous of you.

At this point your words don't mean anything. Prove it!

Thank you!!!

By the way you forget to mention the time he wore a skirt to school. :blink:

He wore a skirt to school? :o Understandable... :blink:

You're in no position to make any demands, but the facts regarding the meeting in Al Somma’s office on October 10 are these:

--- Paszkiewicz emphatically denied saying “you belong in hell”;

--- he claimed that his religious comments were in response to questions about the Bible;

--- he claimed that he shut down the discussion regarding the Muslim student immediately, but in fact he shut it down only after giving his own opinion that she will burn in hell;

--- he claimed his remarks were unfairly taken out of context.

Each of his claims is false.

Furthermore, when the recordings were produced, he made a rank admission --- “You got the big fish” --- and wondered aloud whether the recordings were legal. Obviously, he knew they did not support his position. Throughout the meeting, he tried to bully and intimidate a teenage student, thinking the teenager would back down.

Continue to make a fool out of yourself if you like. Be sure not to let anyone know who you are. How courageous of you.

Paul, can Mr. Somma or Miss Wood confirm this? This is a serious charge. Sounds like Libel to me. Your taking a big chance damaging Mr. P's rep in writing like this. This is not the first time either. About that interview, I'll bet the questions went something like this: So Mr. P, are you still beating your wife? Answer yes or no! :) Mr. P was damned either way.

Like what?

It would sure help if you had more than zero examples.

Could you name at least one of the several claims proven true?

How about the claim that Paszkiewicz was preaching to his students?! What an immensely retarded question to ask, and with such arrogant confidence, too! Your posts really hurt to read, sometimes. >.o

Y ou fool HOE DARE YOU!

Ah yes, construct a grammatical abomination like that, and then call someone else a fool. :P

your son or you are in no way like M.L.K :o  he was a follower of JESUS!

He was also black. That doesn't mean they can't have other things in common. And the stuff Paul paralleled between them is true.

he did GOD WORK

Yeah, and all the "Christians" who quoted Bible verses to justify owning slaves would agree, I'm sure, lol.

AND PAID A PRICE FOR IT!

That reminds me...death threats are something else Matthew and MLK Jr. have in common. Sad, but true.

are you saying your son is doing gods work?  GODS WORK?

:lol:

" FOOL FOLLY ' THATS YOU! AND YOUR SON! :)

Wow, that must have taken you a whole ten minutes to come up with. :P

Y ou fool HOE DARE YOU! your son or you are in no way like M.L.K :lol:  he was a follower of JESUS! he did GOD WORK AND PAID A PRICE FOR IT! are you saying your son is doing gods work?  GODS WORK? " FOOL FOLLY ' THATS YOU! AND YOUR SON! :)

Do you really think you have presented yourself as a child of God? Perhaps God is not what you imagine.

We take our lessons from great men and women as best we can, and are well aware that Martin Luther King devoted his entire life to great causes. We mean the comparison to illustrate, not to offend.

WOW!! That is alot of "problems" for one boy in 2 1/2 years!!!! Matthew is a little  instigator craving for attention. What's on the agenda for next year, "dress code"? Paul, just give him a big hug and a kiss, and you may see his problems fade away. :)

And by the way, we all think our own children are the greatest, but, comparing him to the great Martin Luther King is absurd and disgusting. It's know wonder he thinks he is above everyone else, without knowing there are boundaries in life.

There are indeed boundaries, and there are people who challenge those boundaries. Nary an inch of progress has made in all of history without those people.

Martin Luther King is a role model. His life illustrates the point that people who are called troublemakers in one era may be seen very differently in another. Nothing more was intended than that. You may continue to be offended if you like, but you will only aggravate yourself. If you try, you can see it in another way that won't offend you, in a word, you can understand. Perhaps that is not what you want.

What was that skirt about?! :blink:

As I recall it, the school would not allow students to wear shorts until after a certain date. Meanwhile, the girls were wearing skirts, which exposed every bit as much leg. One day the weather was unseasonably warm. So, to illustrate the absurdity of the rule, Matthew wore a skirt. Horror of horrors that anyone in administration would get the point, chuckle with bemusement and reconsider the rule --- or maybe some of them did. We have met educators in the Kearny school system who do get it.

In doing that, Matthew wasn't violating any rule or policy. (What if he had worn a kilt?) He was making a point. Did he hurt anyone? Disrupt anything? Step back from your assumptions and think. That's how we trained him, but what you don't get is that training is a method, much like science. When someone is trained to think for himself, he takes it in his own direction.

In the sixties, people understood the importance of challenging rules and assumptions. It was a turbulent time, but it was also the time in which our country began to take the rights of African Americans and other minorities seriously for the first time in our history. It's always more convenient and easier to go along, and people who don't will always be criticized, especially by the narrow-minded. But if we really value the individual, we will understand the importance of using humor on occasion to make a point. I have to admit, I wouldn't have thought of it.

As I recall it, the school would not allow students to wear shorts until after a certain date. Meanwhile, the girls were wearing skirts, which exposed every bit as much leg. One day the weather was unseasonably warm. So, to illustrate the absurdity of the rule, Matthew wore a skirt. Horror of horrors that anyone in administration would get the point, chuckle with bemusement and reconsider the rule --- or maybe some of them did. We have met educators in the Kearny school system who do get it.

In doing that, Matthew wasn't violating any rule or policy. (What if he had worn a kilt?) He was making a point. Did he hurt anyone? Disrupt anything? Step back from your assumptions and think. That's how we trained him, but what you don't get is that training is a method, much like science. When someone is trained to think for himself, he takes it in his own direction.

In the sixties, people understood the importance of challenging rules and assumptions. It was a turbulent time, but it was also the time in which our country began to take the rights of African Americans and other minorities seriously for the first time in our history. It's always more convenient and easier to go along, and people who don't will always be criticized, especially by the narrow-minded. But if we really value the individual, we will understand the importance of using humor on occasion to make a point. I have to admit, I wouldn't have thought of it.

You are absolutly right Paul, they also smoked a lot of marijuna laced with LSD and refused to trust anyone over 30! You go dude! :blink:

Oh! by the way mini skirts came out in the sixties too. :P

The skirt was very clever and humorous! What was the final outcome? Did you and Matt go to the BOE and request a policy change? It's not a bad idea to have a clause added to that policy, maybe something like "if weather reports on a certain radio or tv station report a high of 80 degrees or more (from day to day), shorts may be aloud before May 1st (but on a day to day basis). sounds reasonable to me.

Do you really think you have presented yourself as a child of God? Perhaps God is not what you imagine.

We take our lessons from great men and women as best we can, and are well aware that Martin Luther King devoted his entire life to great causes. We mean the comparison to illustrate, not to offend.

Who wrote God instead of god? Well, I can see great improvements here. I am actually very happy for you Paul! :blink:

Paul, can Mr. Somma or Miss Wood confirm this?  This is a serious charge.  Sounds like Libel to me.  Your taking a big chance damaging Mr. P's rep in writing like this.  This is not the first time either.  About that interview, I'll bet the questions went something like this:  So Mr. P, are you still beating your wife? Answer yes or no:blink:  Mr. P was damned either way.

Let Mr. Paszkiewicz deny it, then. For all I know --- I don't know who you are.

The skirt was very clever and humorous! What was the final outcome? Did you and Matt go to the BOE and request a policy change? It's not a bad idea to have a clause added to that policy, maybe something like "if weather reports on a certain radio or tv station report a high of 80 degrees or more (from day to day), shorts may be aloud before May 1st (but on a day to day basis). sounds reasonable to me.

Actually, I think it's kind of dumb to forbid shorts ever. I mean...can't the kids even decide if they want to wear shorts? It's excessive to basically dictate what length one's pants legs must be on which days...ludicrous, even.

There are indeed boundaries, and there are people who challenge those boundaries. Nary an inch of progress has made in all of history without those people.

Martin Luther King is a role model. His life illustrates the point that people who are called troublemakers in one era may be seen very differently in another. Nothing more was intended than that. You may continue to be offended if you like, but you will only aggravate yourself. If you try, you can see it in another way that won't offend you, in a word, you can understand. Perhaps that is not what you want.

I wouldn't be so quick to offer up MLK for sainthood.

Well done. Too many people seem to forget that "Question Authority" was not just a slogan of the sixties--it was also the foundation of our country!

Let's stop comparing Matthew's attention seeking nonsense to MLK and the founders of this country.

Hey Paul, next time you're in court why don't you try wearing a skirt. See how fast the judge throws your ass out of there.