I hope you step in it

Guest concerned

Guest concerned

:blink: This is intended for those of you that go to the entrance of West Hudson Park on Davis Ave. You take your dogs to the park and let them go and poop where ever they want and YOU DONT PICK IT UP!!!!! I have grandchildren that play in that park and I don't think it's right that you should let your animals use the park or rather YOU as their own private yard to do their business!!!!

I see at least 20 people daily do this and let me tell you the next time I will call the Board of Health and have you get a ticket. This is unfair to everyone :excl:

:blink: This is intended for those of you that go to the entrance of West Hudson Park on Davis Ave. You take your dogs to the park and let them go and poop where ever they want and YOU DONT PICK IT UP!!!!! I have grandchildren that play in that park and I don't think it's right that you should let your animals use the park or rather YOU as their own private yard to do their business!!!!

I see at least 20 people daily do this and let me tell you the next time I will call the Board of Health and have you get a ticket. This is unfair to everyone :excl:

Right on! Sing it sistah!

:D This is intended for those of you that go to the entrance of West Hudson Park on Davis Ave. You take your dogs to the park and let them go and poop where ever they want and YOU DONT PICK IT UP!!!!! I have grandchildren that play in that park and I don't think it's right that you should let your animals use the park or rather YOU as their own private yard to do their business!!!!

I see at least 20 people daily do this and let me tell you the next time I will call the Board of Health and have you get a ticket. This is unfair to everyone :angry:

Wont do you any good to call the Kearny Board of Health, that part of the park is Harrison, aside from the fact that it is a COUNY facility, not owned by either town.

Wont do you any good to call the Kearny Board of Health, that part of the park is Harrison, aside from the fact that it is a COUNY facility, not owned by either town.

Actually just call the Harrison police department or the Harrison board of health. As far as park enforcement is concerned since the demise of the Hudson County police department, the Harrison police cover the park from Devon st in kearny to Schulyer ave, while the KPD gets from Devon st to Kearny ave.Failure to clean up Defecation by a domestic animal carries a $500.00 fine in west hudson park.

Guest I hope you step in it

:

Actually just call the Harrison police department or the Harrison board of health. As far as park enforcement is concerned since the demise of the Hudson County police department, the Harrison police cover the park from Devon st in kearny to Schulyer ave, while the KPD gets from Devon st to Kearny ave.Failure to clean upĀ  Defecation by a domestic animal carries a $500.00 fine in west hudson park.

:) Thank you very much for the info. I just wish that people respected the rights of other people, especially children. They go out to the park to play, not step in that stuff.