West Hudson Fire Department

Guest Kearny Senior

Guest Kearny Senior

I see that the merger proposals words like Firemedic, steady day men, steady night men, and tour 1 men. That proposed change would require less supervisory personnel. This time it's not gonna be by retirements. It looks like the 40 hour work week has reared its ugly head again at the current less than 2 day a week employees. Santos wouldn't fight against that one bit. I actually think he has been waiting for this opportunity to please the Governor without outright saying it. Can't wait!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it.

I see that the merger proposals words like Firemedic, steady day men, steady night men, and tour 1 men. That proposed change would require less supervisory personnel. This time it's not gonna be by retirements. It looks like the 40 hour work week has reared its ugly head again at the current less than 2 day a week employees. Santos wouldn't fight against that one bit. I actually think he has been waiting for this opportunity to please the Governor without outright saying it. Can't wait!

Dementia! Do you actually read before you post? Where are these merger proposals you mention? I think the firemen would be happy with a 40 hour work week. They currently clock in at 42 a week. There are 4 shifts each working 42 hours a week. Please elaborate on how your proposed shifts would cover the 168 hours in a 7 day week.

Guest Proud Senior

I was a volunteer fireman in my younger days. We worked out of basic shelter with our own gear for pride and the love of our neighbors. It's a shame that the current batch of punks look for somebody else to do their work with mutual aid. Their $1000 beds and $10 million condos have made them soft. Back then these current Hudson County fire punks wouldn't even been allowed us MEN. That clear enough.

Guest KFD supporter

Barney needs to see someone about his obsessive need to type childish comments about Kearny firefighters.