For Sale

Guest Carlton Sheets

Anybody notice the amount of For Sale signs on homes?

I moved out of Kearny months ago because of the high taxes, and illegal immigrants. I thought I would never move away from a town I grew up in, and went to school in... but I have never been happier. my taxes are half of what they were in Kearny, and I live in a town that is still 95% "English" American... Not going to tell you where, that's my little secret. Just as long as the people selling their homes don't invade my small town American town. Good Luck to them. Now see who'll buy up the properties... ILLEGALS... let them pay the high taxes, they don't know any better.

I moved out of Kearny months ago because of the high taxes, and illegal immigrants.  I thought I would never move away from a town I grew up in, and went to school in... but I have never been happier.  my taxes are half of what they were in Kearny, and I live in a town that is still 95% "English" American... Not going to tell you where, that's my little secret.  Just as long as the people selling their homes don't invade my small town American town.  Good Luck to them.  Now see who'll buy up the properties... ILLEGALS... let them pay the high taxes, they don't know any better.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS !!!!!!!!

Dark and cloudy with a severe chance of drive by!

Sorry, but I wouldn't know how Keansberg is... You seem to though!!!!

They wouldn't let your sorry a** in my new town... It's for people with class. Better check the real estate in Newark or Patterson. That's about as far as you'll get. Good Luck!

Sorry, but I wouldn't know how Keansberg is... You seem to though!!!!

They wouldn't let your sorry a** in my new town...  It's for people with class.  Better check the real estate in Newark or Patterson.  That's about as far as you'll get.  Good Luck!

People with class??? how in hell they let u in? do u give any bj's around???? oh u slutty u???? good old tricks never fail.