Crime is Up

Guest Guest

Guest icalifil This

nice, :excl: calling the kettle black are you? i get these guys dont have mirrors, we know they dont have a conscience have sold their souls to the devil. the me factor lives at the hpd and has been the division for years. this is what caused the 70 manpower to die at barely 32. and now they want promotions again , now thats some funny sh&t :P . i guess if they dont get them ? what stress leave?? oh my bad its been done :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cops of today are not like from yester-year,when you had cops like bill sweeny,hinchcliff,rogan ,winky,pavano,villanova --these were true cops in every sense of the word not like these pussys of today-look at me i carry a gun,, i demand respect,half these guys are afraid of there own shadows-not bashing---just observing oh to go back 30 years

they were tough but very fair cops.

Guest kearny senior

I think that Harrison and Kearny should give the firefighters guns and let them be Police/fire/bravest/EMS of Kearny and Harrison. Back when I was the man the firemen did the Cops job because if word got out from the fire house that you were on there crap list you left town before sunup. Paint the dam cop cars red and you'll see the firemen running into burning buildings and at flying bullets without complainin. The 30 year ago cops were ok but the fire guys are the real muscle in this area and they aint afraid to tell you how they kick butt.

see the cops are findly realizing what pussys they really are ,congrats for findly coming around to the towns way of thinking ,,now if all you dirtbags would hand in all your guns,before you shoot your legs off ihave MCdonald applications for all of you

forget the mcdonalds application for the cops ; you need at least a high school education;how about letting them sell lemonade,you don't need a brain for that .right up the cops alley,anyway they like the color yellow

The Johnny come lately promoted are gonna get demoted when the regionalization starts. Christie is the new Mayor of Harrison, that's obvious, and he wants it done. No way is Christie gonna allow the ridiculous amount of supervisors to stay as is. After the merger, the newly promoted, but far from superior, bosses are gonna land right back where they came from, positively. Do you think little Ray is gonna go against his masters wishes?

Each squad has 1 Lt., 1 Sgt., and 1 real cop. Handwriting is on the wall. The Harrison union guys messed the place up so bad. Incompetence has been promoted for years, but this time I think they really sank themselves.

see the cops are findly realizing what pussys they really are ,congrats for findly coming around to the towns way of thinking ,,now if all you dirtbags would hand in all your guns,before you shoot your legs off ihave MCdonald applications for all of you

Whats the matter peaches?? fail the test????

***what do you mean 1 real cop *** the whole lot of you are misfits and morans and cowards,, WHAT A LAUGH AND DISGRACE TO THE TOWN,TO THE PEOPLE, AND TO YOURSELFS,,a complete revamping of the pd is inorder--protect and to serve , what a joke stop sleeping down at the path-- cause smile your on candid camera

Guest regular guy

I,m not even a cop. That's just an objective view of what has and is continuing to happen. The once power full PBA has been replaced by people that got what they individually wanted and has abandoned the true UNION, and in the Police as a group.

Guest citizen

Fireboy , it's rediculous that you believe that your capable of doing a police officers job , when you have such a problem doing your own . Example the incident in the last Kearney Fire ; when your response was over twenty minutes . Let's face it the Harrison Fire Dept. is inept and it should be abolished.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the Mayor has joined the Gov.'s team for relection, maybe he can get State Police to patrol Harrison to make up for the loss of manpower and try to decrease the crime rate.

How can you reduce crime, when you have 3 Sgts supervising 1 Detective in the DB>

Guest Harrison Senior

Where's the PBA when you need them. They should be fighting for more manpower, but the guys who were in leadership and used to make waves, got promoted and now the silence is deafening.

Barney, Barney, Barney give it up. You're like a freakin broken record. Stop cooping in WH park and do your job .

Guest Guest

Barney, Barney, Barney give it up. You're like a freakin broken record. Stop cooping in WH park and do your job .

YOU Calling someone a broken record????? That is just laughable

Guest Harrison Senior

YOU Calling someone a broken record????? That is just laughable

Barney doesn't like being called a broken record. Well, let's see. What shall we call an idiot that has posted the same tired, boring nonsense about the Kearny and Harrison firefighters for at least 2 years, using at least 10 different names ? How about a pathetic, boring, jealous jerk. Do you like that

better, Barney ?

Guest Guest

Barney doesn't like being called a broken record. Well, let's see. What shall we call an idiot that has posted the same tired, boring nonsense about the Kearny and Harrison firefighters for at least 2 years, using at least 10 different names ? How about a pathetic, boring, jealous jerk. Do you like that

better, Barney ?

And you are any better exactly HOW?? You do the exact same thing. Hell YOU are the one making the firefighters look bad with your little ranting. Pretty much everyone I know realizes that the anti-firefighter dude is some D**bA** who couldnt pass the test, or has some other stupid bias against firemen..but nobody believes he;s a cop either..just like nobody believes YOU are a firefighter, just some D**bA** who hates Cops. For the past TWO YEARS you have spammed both Harrison and Kearny forums with your crap...BOTH of you........ You're Clown Shoes

Guest Guest

Crime is up ! And the Mayor and Council of the Town of Harrison ; answer is to promote officers and hire more firefighters for the Harrison Fire Dept. I think they have their priority mixed up. Instead addressing the needs of the community their playing politics .

Guest Barney

better, Barney ?

better, Barney ?

I prefer to be called Keyboard King. When I'm in my momma's basement typing on my computer, I'm king of the world !! I imagine

myself being 6' 2" instead of 5' 6" and 210 lbs instead of 140 lbs.

And you are any better exactly HOW?? You do the exact same thing. Hell YOU are the one making the firefighters look bad with your little ranting. Pretty much everyone I know realizes that the anti-firefighter dude is some D**bA** who couldnt pass the test, or has some other stupid bias against firemen..but nobody believes he;s a cop either..just like nobody believes YOU are a firefighter, just some D**bA** who hates Cops. For the past TWO YEARS you have spammed both Harrison and Kearny forums with your crap...BOTH of you........ You're Clown Shoes

Guest Guest

Kearny PD had a 18% decrease in crime despite a 20% reduction in manpower. The Chief had an aticle in the Observer. Nothing but silence from Harrison officials after the 25% increase. And the Fire Dept. performance at the latest fire is being investigated because of lack of manpwer. They sent ENFD to the roof to vent it and then the explosion occurred. The Harrison Fire Director made disparaging remarks about the ENFD.